From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Extensions for Hikipedia
Hi, would it be possible to have a couple of new MediaWiki extensions installed on Finnish Uncyclopedia? Extensions I had in mind: CategoryTree, Renameuser, EasyTimeline, Newuserlog, Poem, DeletedContributions and Submit_In_Toolbar. Also, a new version of MediaWiki would be nice though it has nothing to do with these extensions – nor does it have any effect on us (as simple users and admins...). Finally our friends at Wikipedia would stop laughing at our 1.8alpha. Or maybe they wouldn't... :). But if we could at least have those extensions, we would be grateful. --JAT 22:17, 13 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for extensions and MediaWiki upgrade! Still, I'd like to ask for two changes: The icons of Submit_In_Toolbar should be on the right side of the toolbar (e.g. after the old buttons). I think they are now somewhat confusing. The second problem is about headings and  links ([muokkaa] in Hikipedia). Those links are now located on the left, before actual headings. I think the old style in which  link had a smaller font and was aligned to the right was better. --JAT 10:54, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you again but there are still some problems with the new MediaWiki. Mathematical expressions are not working because texvc is not installed (or doesn't work properly?). You can see the problem here. Also, wiki tables and HTML tables now have a white background instead of transparent one. We solved the problem by making the changes to common.css but I guess there is a software-related way to do handle this? And Submit_In_Toolbar icons are still located on the left side of the toolbar while the right side would suit better. Anyway, texvc is the real problem at the moment and latter two are just trivial. If you I had time to solve those two too, that'd be nice :) --JAT 17:20, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- The math is working now, the table CSS was changed in MediaWiki (as of 1.9) http://hiki.pedia.ws/skins/monobook/main.css in the "general" section - I've commented out that portion for now. I've asked the SubmitInToolbar author (on userpage) why icons appear on the left, so far I've received no reply. --Carlb 14:07, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for Submit In Toolbar 0.0.2. It works fine. One more thing (At least for now. ...These little things just keep popping up :) ) It seems that since the upgrade, MediaWiki no longer keep a record how many times a certain page is accessed. Perhaps it has something to do with PHP caching or something (just a wild guess)? Anyway, the numbers don't increase in the footer (in Tämä sivu on näytetty X kertaa or This page has viewed/accessed X times). It's not a big deal and please feel free to disable that feature altogether if there's no easy way to solve the problem. --JAT 09:42, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
- The page counters aren't just cached, they've stopped. This looks like a MediaWiki bug. There's a memory table `hitcounter` which temporarily stores the pagenumbers as the pages are viewed; this is supposed to be periodically written back to the main database. Set $wgHitcounterUpdateFreq to write to the main database on every pageview and the problem goes away - but with a penalty in speed. I've reported this issue here. --Carlb 20:45, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
The current version of wiki software changed them back to their old names. Therefore, I am here to re-suggest the changing of the following language names on *.uncyclopedia.info (and uncyclopedia.org if possible):
- zh-tw from "中文(繁體)" to "中文(正體)" ("正體" is the official name of "繁體" in Taiwan);
- zh-cn from "中文(简体)" to "中文(简化字)" ("简化字" is the official name of "简体" in People's Republic of China);
- zh-hk from "中文(繁體)" to "中文(香港)" ("hk" means "香港");
- zh-sg from "中文(简体)" to "中文(新加坡)" ("sg" means "新加坡").
--Hant 04:07, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
- The language names are in a file (languages/Names.php) which is part of MediaWiki. Looks like it got replaced when upgrading to the faster server and to MediaWiki 1.9, so any changes I'd applied previously needed to be applied again to the new version. I've made the update for uncyclopedia.info (and added suomi: to the list of valid language prefixes) but I can't change anything on uncyclopedia.org itself. That domain name was sold to Wikia in July 2006; I've therefore moved this item to Wikia's bug list so that they may address this. --Carlb 20:45, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
I think you have to reset the language code on uncyclopedia.info as I saw zh-tw became "中文(新加坡)" and not "中文(正體)". I don't know is it happen to other *.uncyclopedia.info sites. Please check it.--Hant 15:03, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
Some user reported that new articles have no hit counts on the bottom. But the old articles have 本頁面已經被瀏覽XXX次。 (This page have been viewed XXX times) on the bottom. Can you add it back for the new articles?--Hant 23:27, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
I placed the old babel:zh-hant articles links on QuickVFD, please check it.--Hant 23:27, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
- Is it a wrong place for me to put them in QuickVFD?--Hant 15:05, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
Do you know why the namespace 4 showed the name 'Uncyclopedia' when I connected to the articles of this namespace, and not the default name '偽基百科' I set in the namespaces table? The other name of namespace 4 in the namespaces table is 'Project', not 'Uncyclopedia'. --Hant 01:14, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, QVFD is a valid place to list pages that have been moved off-wiki.
- Taiwan is now 中文(正體) on all *.uncyclopedia.info wikis.
- For namespaces, Project: is a special case as Languages.php does automatically replace a default name of Project: with the name of the project. If you have the namespace-4 set to default to something other than Project: it should work. --Carlb 20:58, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
A happy new year, Carlb. Today, we had many troubles in Japanese Uncyclopedia. Concretely speaking, the parts of user's time zone advanced nine hours, and their edits overwrote other edits. It's settled down now. I think to report it as one of the Japanese Uncyclopedia admins. Thanks. --Kasuga 15:27, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
- Some edits listed as Jan 2 between 7:51 and 13:22 have an incorrect timestamp - these should be eight hours back. As soon as the time was corrected (set back), timestamps would appear to overlap within that one eight-hour timeframe. Everything beyond that small timeframe would appear normally. --Carlb 20:58, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
Currently, Japanese Uncylopedia uses EST timzone in sign (~~~~~). But, it is not useful in Japan. $wgLocationtimezone is wrong? I prefer 'JST' timezone ('Asia/Tokyo', 'UTC+9' etc...). Is it correctable? thanks. -- 11:09, 20 January 2007 (UTC)
Nice to meet you. As for Japanese uncyclopedia, it is. Single Byte "&" is technical restrictions. It is possible to use also with an English uncyclopedia and wikipedia, and I want to use Single Byte "&" in Japanese uncyclopedia. I hope. Thank you and. --A00-h98-o9999 12:02, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
Hi Carl. All the Wikia interlanguage links have been updated, and as far as I can see everything looks correct. Let me know if you find anything we missed. I'm also hoping that this last batch will have persuaded our technical team to look into installing a system like the one you have, so we can update this ourselves in the future. That will be a lot easier than waiting for one of them to have time to do it -- sannse (talk) 18:04, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- I'd tried them from en:/fr: and so far the only problem has been, predictably, Finland. I can't link to hiki.pedia.ws because these are pointing to Wikia's fork of the project. The rest look fine. --Carlb 19:27, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
I have sent to you yesterday a e-mail message using the Special:Emailuser on www.pedia.ws. Please check if you received that message. 555 19:46, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- I have not received it; could you try e-mailing me directly at carlb at kingston.net? --Carlb 00:08, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
Hey Carlb. The dutch version off Uncyclopedia is down, the front page (babel) is also down. Do you know what the problem is?? Greetz, Marconius 08:43, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
- Hi Carlb, the dutch Uncyclopedia is down again :( Marconius 14:22, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
The finnish interlanguage link points to a old and "abandoned" Hikipedia(fi.uncyclopedia.wikia.com, or something like that) instead of the actual Hikipedia (fi.uncyclomedia.org OR hiki.pedia.ws). Its not nice that people who find uncyclopedia funny and want to see finnish uncyclopedia will be directed to that pile of... poo?
Oh yeah! And the real Hikipedia is down, too. --Hjassan 14:46, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
- I've raised the issue of links to fi: not working on uncyclopedia.org or wikia.com many times. It would appear that Wikia is pointing these links to their fi.uncyclopedia instead of the real Hikipedia by design. I'm not sure what to do about this; I'd raised the issue here and received no response. --Carlb 00:02, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
Dag CarlB, I figured you must be the other dutchman (out of 3) around here. Wanted to tell you I degenerated to the level of Admin at the dutch site. Also wanted to ask you a few technical things later if you don't mind. But first:
- i tried to adapt the username template to a dutch template, but it doesn't work. Do you know how it can be done?
- The onziclopedie is Down :( at the moment. It has happened before. Do you know why this is?
Greetings, D.G.Neree 16:32, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
- thanks, i'll try it. There is something else though.
- Every day the Onziclopedie is very slow a couple of times, mostly at the end of the afternoon, for an hour or so, but sometimes REALLY slow and then kicks me off the site. Other users encounter the same problem. Do you know why this is?
- there are a few pages from the specialpages list that i ca'nt see, like short & long articles.
- Also, i don't get a confirmation code from the system, so i'm not able to use email.
Do you know the reasons for this? I seem to be the only one with the last two problems. D.G.Neree 16:04, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
Looks like the site is down again, at least very very slow. D.G.Neree 18:26, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
- back on speed now. D.G.Neree 18:52, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
- The site has been very very slow for two days now & sometimes kicks everybody out for a few minutes or so. Are you sure there isn't a problem with the system? (Hackers or somebody else using processormemory?) I am not a computerwizard to say the least, but the admin-work is not really possible like this (& neither is editing, really). D.G.Neree 19:30, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
- back on speed now. D.G.Neree 18:52, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
Down down down & out
For four (4!) days now, Onziclopedie has been hardly accessible & the situation is now like it has been for half a year: A total standstill. Which is a shame, because it was just starting to really liven up, with a few good writers contributing daily & the creation of Onwoordenboek (Undictionary). What is the use of a site if it is not functioning? Just for show? Well it's a bad show & a shame D.G.Neree 18:28, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- Carl, I know you distrust Wikia, but if there are problems with your servers, maybe it's worth considering moving these wikis to our servers? Any Uncyclopedia community that wants to move is welcome of course, although I wouldn't want to start arguments about forks and so on. I think we both agree that one editable version of each wiki is the ideal. Regards -- sannse (talk) 21:48, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
- I want to apologise for the tone of my last message. I wasn't in a very humorous (Uncyclopedian)mood. D.G.Neree 22:09, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
- Could this be what I'm thinking & was hoping for? D.G.Neree 23:28, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
Hey... im running a bot in some uncyclopedias, and, for run it here in uncyclo:en i should receive a Bot Flag, right? so... could u do this for me... =] My main account is HumbertoMC. In portuguese(my lang): HumbertoMC.
HumboT 00:28, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
Could you delete the deleted articles from the mirrors? If you don't feel like it, could you let someone else do it? And if not, may I know why? At least at the Inciclopedia mirror. You often complain about how wikia ignores your complaints and you know how it sucks. Again I do not object the mirros, but there are issues you shouldn't avoid. So please, I'll be expecting your answer.---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 22:14, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
About Brackety thing and Other brackety thing
I get what you're trying to do, but I think they'd still work better as redirects, with the Alphabet template put on both Left-wing and Right-wing... perhaps I'll even change the gag for both into making them the keyboard keys, if I find the time... Whaddya say?—Lenoxus 02:15, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
Server problem on zh-tw Uncyclopedia
Nice to meet you. I am an administrator on zh-tw Uncyclopedia. Recently zh-tw Uncyclopedians found that the zh-tw Uncyclopedia is suffering from slow response (timeout) problem frequently these days, especially during night time of UTC+8 timezone (the timezone of greater China area). I'd like to ask what's going on these days. You may leave message at my zh-tw talkpage. --Leeyc0 12:14, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'd like to ask you that if you are upgrading zh-tw Uncyclopedia, since it seems that the many pages is corrupted and become redirects. --Leeyc0 00:36, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
- At the moment, one of the two servers is down - I've reported the issue to my hosting provider and am attempting to shift the load onto the other server as much as possible in the meantime. Hopefully things will be back to normal later today? --Carlb 10:47, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
- Just ignore this message, I think it is because system messages just got reset (in zh-hk locale). I can set it myself later. --Leeyc0 14:04, 6 March 2007 (UTC)
uncyclopedia.info DNS problem
I have just found that uncyclopedia.info NS recording is pointing to localhost, which effectively blocks the access from the world (see Forum:Uncyclopedia.info DNS problem for problem description.) Thanks. --Leeyc0 14:45, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Please Carl, we are in a desperate situation. Oncyclopedie is hardly accessible for 1/3 to 2/3 of the day and has been for over a month) and especially during peak hours in Holland. Is this our punishment for being so successful in the last trimester? The site is really starting to run like a devil, but for this really frustrating slowness/unaccessibility, which already caused me to severely damage or handle irreverently at least 3 laptops. D.G.Neree 20:15, 24 March 2007 (UTC)
- (And got me kicked out of a couple of internet cafés.) D.G.Neree
Hard to access Japanese Uncyclopedia
Hi Carlb. It's very inaccessible to Japanese Uncyclopedia, especially, between JST's 9 PM to 4 AM in everyday. Now, we are under the critical situation that's hard to even also usual administration. Many of Japanese admins and users are not satisfied with it. Isn't it ameliorable? -- | Kasuga | Talk | 15:02, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- Hello Carlb. Is it a technical problem or financial one? I can donate 100 yen every month if money is necessary. thanks. -- 11:13, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
Vanity page?: Domiy
I've looked at the article, and the criteria for what makes a vanity page. The thing is, how can a page get google hits when it's not put on google? The page has had a good few hits I know of, and probably more I don't know of, just not from Google...
Edit: And it's been deleted within two days, despite there being a 7 day deadline to change it. Oscy 15:19, 4 April 2007 (UTC)
Down again and again
Dear Carlb, can you have a look to de Dutch Uncy?? It is totally down again. The Dutch Uncy has become a grown up Uncy at this moment but there constantly one problem: the downtime/speed. Maybe can we be transfered to the Wikia servers? Greetings from Holland, Marconius 14:58, 6 April 2007 (UTC)
- Hi Marconius. Wikia is happy to host you if that's what the community wants. As I said to the Thai Wikia on another page, my only concern is that I don't know Carl's policy on communities that move, and whether he would maintain a live competing wiki at the old address. Something for your community to discuss with him. -- sannse (talk) 11:19, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
zh.uncyclopedia.info down again
When I visit zh.uncyclopedia.info, I found that squid error of
ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved While trying to retrieve the URL: http://zh.uncyclopedia.info/wiki/%E7%89%B9%E6%AE%8A:Recentchanges The following error was encountered: * Unable to forward this request at this time. This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that: * The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers, and * All configured parent caches are currently unreachable. Your cache administrator is root. Generated Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:32:13 GMT by static-209-139-209-37.gtcust.grouptelecom.net (squid/2.6.STABLE9)
comes out. Does it mean all servers are down or proxy error? --Leeyc0 09:34, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
- This would mean that one of the two servers is down. 184.108.40.206 is currently operating as a Squid proxy and a database server, 220.127.116.11 is the main webserver. It would appear that .234 is the server causing the problems here. --Carlb 14:28, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
Japanese Uncyclopedia downs again
Japanese Uncyclopedia has downed now, again. Have you already run the second webserver? If the situation can't be improved even by two servers, our problem might be larger than we think. -- | Kasuga | Talk | 15:58, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
- Splitting part of the task onto a second server was a stopgap measure; ultimately the main server (18.104.22.168) will need to be replaced with a faster machine. Last I heard from the datacentre (Apr 4) was "Right now, deployment is estimated for later in April. If there's interest, please let us know." --Carlb 14:44, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
About Korean Uncyclopedia's Japanese Accounts
There are many Japanese accounts on Korean Uncyclopedia. (See ko:특수기능:Listusers.) And most of them are just "accounts", but they don't have any contributions. Do you know what happened about this? ―Emelmujiro 19:50, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- PS. Can you fix Korean Uncyclopedia's time in signature? We need KST (UTC+9) instead of EST/EDT. ―Emelmujiro 20:31, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- Hello Carlb. I am a user of Japanese Uncyclopedia. We and Korean Uncycloepdia has a problem.
- In ko.uncyclopedia.info, there are duplicate accounts of ja.uncyclopedia.info. (same user name and same password!). Do you know why? And is it revokable? we are discussing this problem here (same as Emelmujiro said). thanks. -- 20:41, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
These should be fixed now. --Carlb 01:54, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
The current dedicated server pair used for the uncyclopedia.info/pedia.ws sites are rented from eSecureData in Vancouver and are:
|oscar.uncyclomedia.org (22.214.171.124)||Intel Dual Core, 3GHz, 2Gb RAM, 300Gb HDD||main webserver|
|sophia.uncyclomedia.org (126.96.36.199)||P4 2.5GHz, 1Gb RAM, 100Gb HDD||database and webproxy|
With the constantly-increasing number of users on many of these sites, these servers are no longer adequate for our needs. They're too slow to keep up with all the demands, as many of these projects are growing rapidly. I've been asking eSecureData to switch us to servers with more memory for over two months now. Last I heard, on Apr 4, was "sometime in April" before even a server with four-gigabyte RAM would be provided.
There are a few active forum threads about this issue, including:
- On en: Forum:A lot of downtime
- On nl: Oncyclopedie:Forum:Traagheid
- On pt: Forum:Votação - Mudança de Servidor
We outgrow servers more quickly than the li'l ones outgrow clothes. We need a server which gives us room to grow and we need it now.
My apologies. --Carlb 01:54, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
- Never mind, Carl.
- By the way, we also are discussing about it in the forum:
- On ja: Forum:アンサイクロペディアのサーバー状況
- -- | Kasuga | Talk | 07:32, 22 April 2007 (UTC)
- I (speaking unauthorized for the cheeseheads) am very happy ^_^ It seems by the way, that in the last weeks things went a little bit faster. D.G.Neree 17:21, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
|fi:||See Forum:Interwiki link to fi: - this has been an open issue since 2006.|
|sk:||(proposed for creation)|
- I thought fi. had been fixed ages ago... my mistake there. I've put that one back on the list. id. is also listed now, and KaurJmeb is looking into zh. The three new versions on your servers, I can't access. More problems? I think for now, any new non-wikia versions will have to wait until we are sure they are stable and active. All these broken links look very bad. -- sannse (talk) 14:46, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- It looks like I made a typo in one of the URL's. As for problems, zh: is the only one that should be removed as not stable and active. It's been gone for a while now.
- I'm sure you're already aware of the situation with fi: as fi.uncyclopedia.wikia.com is your creation. There has also been no response to a request made a year ago to get the Special:Interwiki extension here, so it should be no surprise that the only project linking to your version of cs: is Brazil's Desciclopédia. --Carlb 15:29, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- As I said, I had thought the link on fi. had been corrected, I agree it should not go to fi.uncyclopedia - that wiki was closed.
- As I understand it, our technical team have chosen to develop a different management system for interlanguage links that will be more suitable for Wikia. I don't know when this will be available, but of course I'm as keen as you for this to be and easier job!
- All of the wikia hosted versions link to the moved version of cs: I hope that you will allow the Necyklopedie community their choice in moving to Wikia and fix the links on all the wikis you host.
- The two links to your new wikis work for me now, but I still think that it would be good to wait until you have finished your server work and the sites are stable.
- By the way, you linking that discussion about the fi: wiki reminded me... you never did answer any of the points there. Perhaps you could call back there sometime?
- zh Uncyclopedia seems moved to http://zh.uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/%E9%A6%96%E9%A1%B5. --Leeyc0 17:00, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
Hello Carlb. I'm bureaucrat of Japanese Uncyclopedia. We are troubled recently by appearance sock-puppetted(bad)user. If you can, please add CheckUser Extention to Japanese version and add CheckUser right and right of additional right to me, or add CheckUser right to all of japanese bureaucrats. If you have any question please talk on My japanese talk page. Thank you. -- by Muttley 12:30, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- Special thanks for your quick correspondence.-- by Muttley 14:04, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- I want steward!--Nanahoshi 13:12, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- As far as I know, 'steward' on the Wikimedia wikis is equivalent to 'bureaucrat' on the standard MediaWiki installation - it's the ability to add or remove any user from any of the groups. Any existing bureaucrat on ja: has (and can confer) these powers, along with sysop, bot or (now that it's installed) checkuser.
- The wikis will be being upgraded to MediaWiki 1.11alpha once the new server is deployed (likely a few days from now, server is here now and I just need to install programmes and data before taking it to Toronto). Perhaps the checkuser and confirmedit extensions (already in use on a few of these wikis) should be added to all of the others at that time? --Carlb 13:42, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- I see.Thank you for your notice.--Nanahoshi 08:17, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
Tradition Chinese Uncyclopedia problem
Hello Carlb, I am an administrator from zh-tw. I found that the interface of zh-tw Uncyclopedia went something wrong today. When an anonymous user accesses zh-tw Uncyclopedia, the whole interface changes to English. Would you help me to check if there is something wrong? Many thanks. --Leeyc0 16:21, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- Fixed now, many thanks. --Leeyc0 00:14, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
Korean Uncyclopedia has a problem
Korean Uncyclopedia has a problem. Usually the users who live in South Korea cannot access to Korean Uncyclopedia. They usually see "the browser cannot display the webpage" instead of Korean Uncyclopedia. Could you please check this? ―Emelmujiro 08:39, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
What wrong with "uncyclopedia.info"
Abnormal display :( --Hant 14:20, 19 May 2007 (UTC)
Fixed :) --Hant 14:35, 19 May 2007 (UTC)
Restoration for one week on Japanese Uncyclopedia
Hello,Carlb.My name is Nanahoshi(七星).I am SYSOP,Bureaucrat and Checkuser.
Today,I see Japanese Uncyclopedia.However, I waited considerably heavily for around 1 minute. Then,I saw Recent changes.Then I wound it up for one week, and editing returned. Why?--Nanahoshi 01:15, 21 May 2007 (UTC)(ja)
- fixed:)--Nanahoshi 10:05, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
zh.uncyclopedia.info cannot upload images
Hello Carlb. Some users from zh-tw Uncyclopedia reported to me that they cannot use the upload image function and error message "Upload directory (/home/www/images/zh-tw) doesn't exist or doesn't have write permission" comes out. Would you like to help us to check for it? Many thanks. --Leeyc0 06:22, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- It works now. I uploaded zh-tw:圖像:Igloo.jpg just as a test - which may now be deleted. --Carlb 13:58, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks Carlb :) --Leeyc0 14:19, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
Hello Carl, the dutch Oncyclopedie has been down for most of the time during the last 2 or 3 days. Is there still maintenance going on? or are these baby-diseases? D.G.Neree 14:38, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Well i'm back in, so everything seems to be fine again. a lot of recent changes, so maybe I just came in on the wrong times. &Bij the way, editing Oncyclopedie feels like a whole new experience :) D.G.Neree 14:43, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
A very minor problem on zh-tw uncyclopedia
Hello Carlb, sorry for disturbing you again. I have found that the tab icon (favicon.ico) disappears, as seen on this screenshot. This is only a very minor problem, so if you are busy just ignore it. I report it just to ensure the unity of all uncyclopedia sites :). --Leeyc0 08:41, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
Japanese Uncyclopedia downs again
favicon.ico disappered again on zh-tw
- Thanks for fixing this issue before. But I found that favicon disappered again today. Sorry for disturbing you. --Leeyc0 10:17, 1 June 2007 (UTC)