From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Feed The Welsh
Thank you for your review. It was most thorough and v. helpful. Just a question - As the article is a spoof of Band Aid's 'Do They Know It's Christmas?', could you advise how best to get the message across that it is a spoof of that particular record/event?--OliverKnight 16:20, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- ooooh, it's a spoof of something? In that case I have no idea. You'd best find an article similar to whatever it is you're trying to do and take a lesson from that. When it comes to parodies of things, the Cajek pee review system breaks down. I still think that my review was somewhat correct, though. You'd best find somebody other than me to review it. • <-> Dec 2, 16:22
Ahhh, I thought Uncylclopedia was one great big parody of Wikipedia? Now my entire thought processes, predjudices, mindset, life, and general jgiwppsjdlakbbz-ness has just prolapsed! --OliverKnight 16:35, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- It sounds pretty fucking painful to have ANYTHING prolapse including the jgiwppsjdlakbbz center. Is that were LoLz and hee-hee's come from? • <-> Dec 2, 16:45
AND the sibbly-jibblies, as well. --OliverKnight 16:47, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
If you wanna nom, nom, it's up to you if you think I deserve it. Personally, I think I deserve a large plate of strawberries, a chocolate fountain, and about an hour to myself...
I haven't done much reviewing in this past month (unless asked to do so by persistent types like your good self) so I don't reckon I'd get much support. Sit back and watch your votes roll in, that's my advice! --Sir Under User (Hi, How Are You?) VFH KUN 18:40, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- I love how modest you are! Here, have some meta-strawberries. ...? Anyway, okay I'll just let my nom go by itself UNLESS you think my nomming you would encourage you to review more!! Consider that... • <-> Dec 18:43, 1
- Hah: Modest... No, I'm just very, very, almost to the point of stereotypically, British... Also, I went to a Hanukah thing last night some friends were throwing, and they had strawberries and a chocolate fountain. No time alone with it, mind, but hey, I'm a happy little bunny under the manhole cover this morning. (Don't know if they were meta strawberries though). Oh, and nothing would encourage me to review more - I want to review more, and when I can, I will! --Sir Under User (Hi, How Are You?) VFH KUN 09:54, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- Saying that what I've said is fighting words is fighting words! I challenge you to a duel. Bring your ninja sword, cuz that's how we do it here. No manhole covers. • <-> (Dec 2) @ 16:58
- OK, I'm not sure how this works, but: Talmut, Bar Mitzvah, Rosh Ha-Shanah, Hanukkah, Pesach, Torah, Rabbi, tzedakah, halakha. There, do your worst!
LULZ, my friend. Lulz! • <-> (Dec 3) @ 12:58
edit Pee Review
I was going to review one of your articles, but they were all reviewed. Do you want me for a 2nd opinion on any one of your articles? If so, tell me which one, and I'll happily review it. Also, thanks for the NotM nomination!!! --19:09, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the GREAT Pee Review, I really like your style and it was amazing! I have never had a Pee Review done so quickly (and no whoring on my part! :)). Thanks again! - -Dial the Gate 04:39, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
edit Well, since you REALLY earned it:
|Rejoice, Cajek! You have been entitled to the |
Golden Shower Award
|For donating high quality material to the Pee Review.|
I vowed not to give anyone this a while ago (in my own mind), but you are an exception. Helpful and flattering. I get the feeling it was the images (which, I'll admit, I halfassed) that brought down the score (from that whole "yellow box" thing). I'll get to work on it.-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 04:54, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- EDIT!!!!1: I worked on it. I added quite a few more images. I also kept the old ones. They're not great, because it's midnight over here, but hey, what the hell. I'm a big proponent of making an image funny through its caption. And I think that now that there are more, it's much better. Plus, there's George Clooney in there now.-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 05:21, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
edit Re:Thank God I'm a Sysop!
Sorry, only B'crats could do that :( though I support Idea #3 very much. --18:14, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
edit I'm a Whore!
Since I know you love being whored, can you vote against me on UGotM. Thankies-- 23:06, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- That was an absolutely pathetic excuse for whoring. Ugh, you disgust me with your morals and values!-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 01:15, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- It'll take more than THAT to get Whore of the Month. Way more. • <-> (Dec 3) @ 01:15
edit There, Iowa
Thanks for the review and the other great stuff you've done for this site. Yes, the article isn't complete, however, I was looking for suggestions to complete the article though, so that's why I sumbitted to Pee Review before finishing. But, thanks anyways.--02:35, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- My system breaks down when the articles are really short. It's something that I can't fix really, unless you want the same comment 4 times... Which you probably don't. • <-> (Dec 3) @ 03:38
- I just wanted to say thank you for your additions. You deserve this little award:
|AE has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
edit Pee Review - Gun: The Game
Did you read the article in question, Gun: The Game, because I read the whole thing before I reviewed it, and believe me, what I gave was incredibly constructive criticism. I could have been like, "OMG n00b, are you on Crack? How did you write all that? Jesus Christ man, your killing me here!!" I thought I was fairly objective, and I even offered help to the poor chap. You must be British? You just don't understand the French -- ' ' , . 14:44, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- Nope I'm not British: they hate America. As far as your criticism goes, I want to first thank you for pee reviewing. However, that's as far as my thank'ee goes. Your criticism was just plain mean. Wikipedia is the place for mean-spirited blunt criticism, not here. When someone calls my work unfunny, which it often is, it's very, very dispiriting. Now, your review wasn't very mean, but it was mean. I want you to explain what you think the other person thought when they saw your review. • <-> (Dec 3) @ 14:49
- Also, that page is on ICU. The guy is looking for help, dude! • <-> (Dec 3) @ 14:50
- My Bad, you'r right. I will remember to be more much more positive in the future. It is nice to see someone standing up for positive creativity and respect among editors here. I think I was getting crabby, especially since people have been down on me a bit for odd reasons lately. I even got banned for making Nofu templates, which made me upset. I must remember that not everyone has inbred writing talents, but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't try, because with work, they can be very good. It has been a learning experience for me to find that despite my ease in essays and creative writing, humor writing is much harder and I'm not necessarily that good. I'll keep trying though, and help people in goods ways when I can. I'm glad you have those nice awards, because you are one of a few really positive people I've met around here. Thanks for that! -- ' ' , . 18:56, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- I just modified my comments regarding Gun: The Game on pee review. I think they are much more constructive now. -- ' ' , . 19:12, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
|Ggarfield, le Marquis de Nofu has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
edit UNLIMITED POWER
|Thank you muchly |
16:30, 3 December 2007 (UTC)