From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit I care about You
edit Posers Page
Dude, please help me. Somebody deleted the Posers page without even discussing it with anyone at all. Like I just edited it yesterday and now its gone. I'm not sure who to turn to but I know ur an admin. Can you restore it or at least tell me what I can do to help get it back? Or could I just have the html to the page or something.
Please, Please for the love of god help me!! I want my Posers page back!!
- When a page has been deleted, the first thing you should do is check whether it has been listed on VFD; this can be accomplished by clicking "What Links Here" in the sidebar. In this case, it was indeed listed on VFD, and deleted due to the fact that the article consisted almost entirely of a series of unfunny lists. Really, there wasn't a single thing on that page that was remotely creative.
- When a page is salvageable, and a user asks politely, admins may often choose to move a page into that user's userspace, where that user may attempt to fix it up before moving it back to where it was. However, if a user instead decides to recreate a deleted page with insults to administrators, the page is generally re-deleted and locked, and the user is banned.
- I've taken the liberty of re-deleting the page. Consider this a warning. --Algorithm 03:10, 9 October 2006 (UTC)
You know what you prick, go fuck yourself and die. Don't tell me it isn't creative and other things are, don’t tell me it wasn't funny you idiot, don’t tell me that was a warning. This whole site is just a bunch of bullshit anyway, how can you possibly be able to say one pile of shit is more important than another pile of shit???? I won't be coming on here again so go ahead and ban me I don’t really care, so just go fuck yourself, and slit your fucking throat as a favor to all us uncreative, unfunny, and unapologetic people out there!
Go to hell you fascist nerd!
- Now that's entertainment! --anon
On a humble-er note. This is pertaining to the "watch list" page. I request to know, what the numbers in parenthesis mean. . .especially when they're red and negative. I have attempted to locate a page that tells me what they mean, without having to bother an Admin, but I can't find any. example since my description lacks detail, 01:01:41 Magic Meter (diff; hist) . . (-6) . . Kahlure (Talk | contribs)
Forgive my 'tardedness. -Kahlure (figment)
edit newbie needs help
how do i become an admin? answer back on my talk page please.Raja1020 23:23, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
- You are talking to a bot. He is unlikely to respond any time soon. 09:03, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
edit HOLY SHIT!
WHO TURNED ON CRUSHERBOT?! HE IS NOT ASIMOV COMPLIANT! HE WILL KILL US ALL!06:21, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- What? I'm not suppose to do that? MegaPleb • Dexter111344 • Complain here 06:24, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- He does? Hmm... I should reactive him... MegaPleb • Dexter111344 • Complain here 06:43, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
are awesome. --Roman Dog Bird 06:46, April 25, 2010 (UTC)