Hello, CDPCCNAC, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Extra news: You are encouraged to participate in our writing competition for noobs. Please check that link out and don't be afraid to submit as much stuff as you can for the competition. Have fun!
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! 03:28, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
- A couple things. I read your article on Eden Hazard. I thought it was really good. I don't think it even needs a peereview...just spend a little more time thinking of which images you should use...and think about putting at least one sentence in the article that refers to Eden Hazard...even if its just more images of him...as other wise...this article could be about any other person. VERY FUNNY THOUGH! If you still want a pee review I'm sure someone would be happy to review it.
- I also read Singapore...which I found well done...though I'd recommend you have a peereview done on it. It has GREAT potential.
- You've been nominated for noob of the moment. You can see your entry there. You'll see what other users think about your contributions to the wiki.
- Also...in case you aren't a sock puppet of a previous user...you can also consider the adopt a noob thingy. A regular user can help you out with getting to know the site and suggest stuff and things and like...you know.
- And never forget how sepcial you are. Even if you're missing an eye and can't eat food without someone spoon feeding you. Even if you're an orphan in a Somalian concentration camp...I still think you're special. Never forget that :) -- 21:54, December 16, 2012 (UTC)