From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Browiththemofo, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there and there is a window over here if you don't fancy walking down the stairs. Anyway, here are a few good links for people like you:
- Beginner's Guide
- Help Pages
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your friends
- How to be funny and not just stupid
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box.
At Uncyclopedia, writing articles is not a requirement, but most people enjoy writing something while they are here. If you are critical and think the world would be infinitely better if everyone listened to you, then you should become a teacher, but check out Pee Review while they make sure you aren't a sex offender.
OK, I know you may have seen this message on lots of other people's pages, but I still had to come to your page to leave it here. If you have absolutely any questions, no matter how trivial, feel free to ask me here.
Here are a couple of important things that you should bear in mind as a brand new user, especially if you can't be bothered reading the beginner's guide.
- Read HTBFANJS I guarantee it will be a huge help to you and will stop your early efforts being deleted on sight by these guys.
- If you want to create an article, then simply follow this link: User:Browiththemofo/My sandbox (obviously you can change the "My sandbox" part to say anything you like). Please don't create articles on this page as this is where other users can contact you.
- Always remember rule 2 and be constructive and civil at all times. It works (mostly) and it won't get you banned.
- Have fun, that is after all why we are all here.
Again, welcome!08:25, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
edit Don't blank.
Please refrain from what you were doing to Talk:Saku Koivu. You edit has been reverted your old edit to Dexter1113444's edit. And pleasedon't blank again. Thank you again!! DJ Mixerr 17:19, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
edit Getting articles deleted
You need to be an admin to do it yourself, or ask an admin to huff anything. The best way to do that is simply add your article to QVFD, mentioning that it's an author request. :-) Rabbi Techno kvetch Contribs FOXES 11:31, April 10, 2010 (UTC)