From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hi, I noticed you placed a pee review request for an article that only exists in its own pee review request... right. As mind-bending as that is, I understand that you are new here, and don't quite fathom how things work. Well, worry no longer, as I will give you an unofficial welcome to Uncyc.
Before you start editing anything, you should really take a read of:
- Beginner's Guide - It's a fairly quick read, and it helps immensely when you are editing to start off with.
- How to be funny and not just stupid - This is also of great help, and is quite entertaining in its own right. Please read it.
All this crap helps as well, but all you really need to get out of them is don't cyberbully or make articles about things only you would get, and if in doubt about how to do something, check the help page or find an example of it in another article and copy the code for it.
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to get started editing
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Our Vanity Policies - stuff we don't care about.
- The FAQs - a few commonly asked questions answered for your convenience
Oh, and if you want a pee review on an article, make sure the article exists first. Thanks --Matfen 20:21, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, since you asked, I spruced up your YouTubers a tad. AND EVERYONE ALWAYS nominates themselves for the PEE Review. Sheesh, it's like a big trap waiting for unsuspecting N00bs....<laugh>! I added a nice YouTube jpeg to YouTubers with some actual bad YOUTUBES (get some better ones yourself). And get your formatting right? YouTubers has potential, as the other editors said when they hit it with the with the Uncyclopedia:Intensive_Care_Unit tag. Write your sections carefully, add your comments and vids so it all looks good. Oh, and be sure to remember the rules! Article Death often occurs from ICU, but you do know what funny is, so you can fix this one, or make another funnier page? Imagine the possibilities?
Seriously, stop contributing crap and ignoring our policies and procedures. If you do it again, I'm putting you up for being banned. Consider yourself warned. --Matfen 18:09, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
Look, I'm sorry. It's my first time on Uncyclopedia, and I accidentally put the whole article INSIDE the Pee Review instead of creating it as its own article. I wasn't trying to sabotage Uncyclopedia; I look forward to contributing to it. I'm going to submit it again for Pee Review, this time in the right way. Please don't ban me for making a mistake the first time. Thanks. Bpenguin17 03:52, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Is all cool, G. I've just recently been granted cake so all is well. Without communication though, it's hard to tell who's a vandal and who's just honestly making a few mistakes. So don't feel to bad about things, and enjoy your time here. --Matfen 10:53, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry to everyone on Uncyclopedia. I think I've been getting off on the wrong foot here. All I can say is, I have ideas with no ability to get them out here in an organized fashion. Also, I've been working from a mobile device, and I'm new. Again, sorry for stepping on everyone's toes in the process of getting acclimated.
I have not been allowed to adopt you, but if you need help, spam my User_talk:LisaKachold page.
Your Mission: READ the HELP FILES:
READ THIS DIATRIBE:
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your friends
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Colonization of the Week
- Rewrite Something
- Idea Categories
- Village Dump
- Adopt-a-Noob program
- Formatting Zana Dark's Style Manual --> EXCELLENT!
START your PAGES in USERSPACE:
To create a new page, start it under something like User:Bpenguin/newpage. This will let you get a chance to
spiff it up nice mess it all up.
DEVELOP ZEN DETACHMENT:
Grasshopper, grasping connections to any page on any Wiki anywhere will keep you from evolving to pure godhood. In other words, just keep creating what you think is funny and do the best you can. If an article gets huffed, ask an admin to move it back to your userpace.
Thanks for the fish, my fuzzy flipper armed friend!
- Actually, Lisa, I thought I mentioned already that you're not adopting anyone at this moment, being here for aprox two weeks yourself. Please discuss this with me before you adopt anyone. Penguin - please refer to AAN to look for an adopter if you need one. 08:54, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- No phantom s! Good job Mordillo! Last time you were dripping extra "s'es" all over the page! Silly me! That's right, I was nominated for the Uncyclopedia:Noob_of_the_Month award! Go and vote for me kittens! Bpenguin17, that's quite correct, I can't adopt you in the formal AAN program, just in friendship....which is pretty slick don't you agree?
There was some good advice in the Pee Review you gave. We at PEEING hope you'll do some more, we could always use a new reviewer! But of course, writers are so much sexier. • • • Wednesday, 19:25, Apr 7 2010
edit Howdy, pardner
I made a few lil' ol' additions to that mighty fine How To:Write a Country Song article of your's. Take a mosey on down and have a look...and I'm giving up on pretending I can talk like that, I'm far too British...I've also removed the maintenance templates as I think it's a perfectly acceptable article now. In fact, I might even feature it on the [[HowTo:]] portal over the coming weeks. Good work! :-) Rabbi Techno kvetch Contribs FOXES 18:44, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank'ee kindly, pardner! I noticed those pictures, they're quite good. Bpenguin17 19:11, April 15, 2010 (UTC)