From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Bootmii, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there and there is a window over here if you don't fancy walking down the stairs. Anyway, here are a few good links for people like you:
- Beginner's Guide
- Help Pages
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your friends
- How to be funny and not just stupid
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box.
At Uncyclopedia, writing articles is not a requirement, but most people enjoy writing something while they are here. If you are critical and think the world would be infinitely better if everyone listened to you, then you should become a teacher, but check out Pee Review while they make sure you aren't a sex offender.
OK, I know you may have seen this message on lots of other people's pages, but I still had to come to your page to leave it here. If you have absolutely any questions, no matter how trivial, feel free to ask me here.
Here are a couple of important things that you should bear in mind as a brand new user, especially if you can't be bothered reading the beginner's guide.
- Read HTBFANJS I guarantee it will be a huge help to you and will stop your early efforts being deleted on sight by these guys.
- If you want to create an article, then simply follow this link: User:Bootmii/My sandbox (obviously you can change the "My sandbox" part to say anything you like). Please don't create articles on this page as this is where other users can contact you.
- Always remember rule 2 and be constructive and civil at all times. It works (mostly) and it won't get you banned.
- Have fun, that is after all why we are all here.
Again, welcome!08:18, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
Alright mate. If you're wanting me to "adopt" you then I'd be more than happy to help out in that regard. The basic function is to give you someone you can ask if you have any questions or want any help getting started editing. If you want you can add the userbox below to your userpage or you can run out into the street and scream it to the heavens, it's completely up to you. If you want anything from me drop me a message either in reply to this or on my talk page and I'll be more than happy to assist. Also, make sure you always sign posts on talk pages with four tildes like this: ~~~~.
-- 22:09, March 25, 2012 (UTC)