From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Alleged Wise Voting
|THIS USER VOTES WISELY|
They voted for me. And I didn't even have to bribe them.
-Thanks for the help! Your vote is one of the ones that got my first featured article! THANK YOU! :)--20:27, 4 April 2006 (PDT)
- No problem, except that I had to click a few links to make that vote. Bloopy 09:21, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
- Pardon me while I barge in on Brad's thread (as I'm making a habit of doing today) and thank you profusely for your votes for Oscar Mayer and On a stick. It's great to be back here. :) ~ T. (talk) 23:01, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
THANK YOU for injecting some much needed humour into the world of pasketmaul!--Fall-asleep-now 06:23, 19 April 2006 (UTC)
- Glad to be of service, check back for updates soon! Bloopy 07:40, 19 April 2006 (UTC)
Pasketmheel is excellent, thanks for your contributions - love the pic. Are you from NZ, btw? You've done an article about Wellington, I see. Das Boot 08:30, 22 April 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah I'm from New Zealand. I only did 1 1/2 paragraphs on the Wellington article. Bloopy 12:06, 22 April 2006 (UTC)
- Cool,,,I live in Auckland. Small World. Das Boot 22:45, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
edit Not A Number
i'd like to move template:NotANumber to template: user notanumber.... do template redirects work? don't wanna mess up your page. Matt Kurz 02:39, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
i moved it and fixed the redirect I inflicted on you. Matt Kurz 02:47, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
- No problem. Now that you moved the template you might as well get the old page deleted on QVFD, since nothing links to it any more. Bloopy 07:05, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
edit Hugs and big kisses for you!
Bloopie- Thanks you for sticking up for the Colossus of Barbie. It get frustrating sometimes when you try and do the best you can do and it just gets smacked down by a rude comment. That you took the time to acknowledge that I put some real effort into this (and know I have to figure up what to do with it) project means a great deal. Hugs and eternally yours, Dame22:39, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
- Sure, just about anyone can use photoshop and maybe get quite good at it. But originality and creativity are more impressive! Bloopy 10:24, 5 May 2006 (UTC)
edit Thanks for your help!
- No problem! Bloopy 01:52, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
As you probably know, this ended up featured. I just wanted to thank you for the helpful advice you gave when I put it on Pee Review, and to let you know that I am grateful for it.
- Mmmmm. Pie. Bloopy 01:52, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
|Hindleyite was throwing away last year's Christmas cards, and|
realised they had
This user doesn't care about Multi-culturalism,
and DEMANDS you have a Merry Christmas... NOW!
|Bradaphraser was throwing away last year's Christmas cards, and|
realised they had
This user is completely thoughtless, doesn't care about Multi-culturalism,
and therefore DEMANDS you have yourself a Merry little Christmas... NOW!
Failure to comply with result in disciplinary action up to and including excommunication from the Capitalist Church
May you focus on your successes and forget your failures here at the end of the year. Never forget how we all improve one another's lives. Season's Greetings.--17:26, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
- Many Merry sneaks-a-brief-and-lazy-message-on-my-own-talk-page Christmasses to you fellows too! Bloopy 02:57, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
edit Award from UN:REQ
| This user created The Punisher, an article originally requested on Uncyclopedia:Requested Articles. Good for |
(If awarding yourself please update the award statistics)
MadMax 23:02, 30 July 2009 (UTC)