From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Oh, why hello there! I take it by the logs that your name is... BlogsyQuenz! (Interesting name, by the way.) and thanks for taking that extra leap and joining Uncyclopedia! Now, this is standard procedure, and it may seem boring, but we still recommend it. So I give to you the basic guides of Uncyclopedia: the Beginner's Guide.
edit Further reading can include:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Votes for Highlight Page - read the very best articles and have your say about what goes onto our front page
- Random Featured Article - for a look at some of Uncyc's best (or ocasionally, side-splittingly random) featured work, as inspiration.
edit Other Stuff
If you need help, you are welcome to ask me anything you want, save that on my talk page, ask at the community forum, or ask an administrator on their talk page. I encourage you to join the prestigious Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you! Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. Or of course, ask anyone you think can help. Just don't leave a hundred messages on the page. Please make sure to make a sig (or you can
harass ask another user to make you a basic sig which you can work off of, and then remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () which you can see above the edit box(you can try this out by leaving a reply to this welcome message. Now, if you find that you cannot be on hand to write articles all the time, I encourage you to do one of the following. Make an article in your userspace, which will keep it out of the mainspace. User:BlogsyQuenz/Generic article is a userspace article you can have and use. This makes the article in your namespace, where you can work on it to all your heart's desires! Good luck, and I hope to see you around!--The Shield of Azunai DSA510My Edits! 00:58, July 29, 2013 (UTC)
edit Good Job!
- Yup, very good clean-up, though another user reverted you on 4chan and I don't understand the change you made either. Divorce needed more than your clean-up; a large number of initial quotations, especially attributed to Oscar Wilde (or "your mom" or "some guy") don't help the article look encyclopedic. Your new one on donuts is funny but would look more encyclopedic if you stated or invented the person's name. 13:37 29-Jul-13