From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
uhh ... whats up with your rewriting V.F.D.?? That was my page and it got deleted even though I wasn't finished working on it ... so how come you are now allowed to get de page?? -- 04:17, 17 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Your article got deleted, obviously because the content was not up to un-standards. It got deleted. I decided to write a new article for it. If you had tried to rewrite the same article again, if would just have gotten a Vote for Speedy Deletion. So, I'm not quite sure what you have a problem with. -AtionSong 16:30, 17 Jan 2006 (UTC)
edit Re: Why Deleted?
- Oops, sorry about that. Restored. Make sure it doesn't suck, though! -- 22:05, 6 April 2006 (UTC)
You finished a sentance! ~ 07:01, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- Ay No! Yo soy ravaged con un ganga ravid de Wikipedians! My bad. -AtionSong 14:01, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
edit Moved page
Your page marked "Work in Progress" was moved to User:AtionSong/Uncyclopedia:Errors in Wikipedia that have been corrected in Uncyclopedia after 7 days with no activity. Feel free to move it back when it's ready. -- sannse (talk) 15:32, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
Good one! I'm thinking that the extra info at The_Star_and_Eagle_and_Baseball_and_Mom's_Apple_Pie_and_Rocky_Mountain_Sunset_and_Liberty_Bell_and_Iwo_Jima_Statue_and_George_Washington's_Head_Spangled_Banner,_Yee-Haw! should oughta might be merged into it, so there's not 2 separate articles. Your thoughts?User:Tooltroll/sig 22:30, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
- Personally, I like how the articles compliment each other. It's like having an article about a song (to give info), then a recording of the song (to prove that it's "real"). Get what I'm saying? Each article strengthens the other. Plus, I think that the different namespaces should remain separated. -AtionSong 22:40, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
- Sure, sure. Your call. I was just thinking an admin might wonder why it's split across namespaces when it could all be in one. But that's just me. If keeping them split lures more people to UnTunes, so much the better. Kudos also for Oscar's Rap. I hope you keep doing these- we need some quality contributors to UnTunes. Cheers!User:Tooltroll/sig 22:51, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
The WIP tag on your article expired, so I've moved it to your userspace for now so you can work on it there. Feel free to move it back to the main space when it's done. -- 16:51, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
Why the hell did you rewrite halo?