User talk:Andorin Kato/archive2
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I saw it on QVFD and assumed you wanted it deleted, is this not the case? I'll find out who did it and ban them for a very long time if not. --06:36, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
The Young and the Uncyclopedians
You OBVIOUSLY get these...
|You have earned the Medal of Vigilance for helping keep TYATU from death|
|High Gen. Grue has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
You contributed greatly to our quest, and this shall not go unnoticed!
Ye.. feel like adopting another n00b? give me a message on my page and tell me...dnt reely know hw dis thing works... thanks
Hagrid the Horrible
Just here to tell you that the image you wanted on Hagrid/Hagar is now available on Image Request. Go judge it, add it if perfect and implode (optional). --Sir General Minister G5 FIYC UPotM [Y] #21 F@H KUN 09:11, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
Good Shizzle. Thanks for the welcome. Came across Colnel eddie. I began to fix it up, but then realised that it is just crap. Can anyone put a nrv template on a page? El Pollo Diablo 10:06, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
--THE 12:14, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
BB thanks thee!<center>
Why I Bid Thee Thanks!
I checked out the discussion and I agree, your modification is better. Um...so I guess I'll make another article called "Uncyclopedians are Stupid and Should Not Exist" and copy and paste the one you modified onto it. However, I don't know how to delete articles ^^; so I guess you should just nominate the gamer one for deletion or something as I can see that you are famous for nominating deletion. xD--184.108.40.206 19:13, 20 June 2007 (UTC) (Guruji) I'm just not logged in
- Yes, my master. -- 04:48, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
|The Led Balloon has awarded you a piece of Floridian swampland. They're goin' quick!|
|PS: You get this for voting on that UnNews thing I made. Thanks for putting up with my excessive Votewhoring. Stay dry now!|
|This is your flight attendant, not stewardess, Melissa. We will be landing shortly. |
Thank you for voting for preflight procedures, and for flying Southwest Airlines!
The first Ð is Latin Capital Letter Eth (U+00D0), and the second Đ is Latin Capital Letter D With Stroke (U+0110). But as you know, they just "look" same but they're different. That means they're not apparently recognizable. That's why I made both Ð (U+00D0) and Đ (U+0110). Everybody will mix up!
(I'm not sure with my English because I'm not a native English speaker.) ―에멜무지로 01:18, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
another one? Man...
|You have earned the Medal of Vigilance for starting Outpost Beta|
HERES WHAT HAPPENED
Ok, here's what happened on IRC, we were on the subject of SEX cuz of Omni and them, and so all i did was say PORN like 2 or 3 times...well ZombieBaron got mad and banned me. Well i got back on with a different name and apologized....and so then i had to put *** over any sexual reference, and they kept bringing up when i got mad, well when you got on i was literally very mad cuz they kept making the rules worse for me. Then when i was making my point, ZombieBaron blocked me again...please please please dont hate me, BECAUSE i didnt do ANYTHING WRONG.
Joeladysmman--Joeladysmman 02:36, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
Wow, this site is really, really gay. Nothing is funny and all of it is a boiling pot of everyone's horrible attempt to say something even remotely humorous. I wouldn't have been so upset if one of my articles (on a real subject, see Dry ice oh, wait, that article is not here anymore) wasn't deleted . Despite the fact it was more interesting/amusing to read than the turds of articles that are pinched out every day with nothing worth reading past the first line, this article was deleted because the faggots in charge of this operation are not open to innovative senses of humor/satire. You are all idiots and this site is a worthless mindbomb. Heck, I laughed harder watching "The Return of the Mask". And that's saying something.
If you would be so kind, could you find out who deleted this and why? Can you also root up the actual article written (Dry ice) and tell me why it would be removed while mindless garble exists on this website every day?
Uncyclopedia is junk because it is 99% of the time irrelevant, patent nonsense. Another problem lies in the lack of innovative ideas and an open-minded community. And most of all, LACK OF FREEDOM. So what if some guy writes an article that is funny to some but not all? Of course an administrator of opposing comedic tastes/standards would get rid of it because it is idiotic to him. And how is this even fair? Shimdidly 05:11, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
- The log is as follows:
17:14, June 23, 2007 Spang (Talk | contribs) huffed "Dry ice" (Fails QA. Read The beginner's guide and HTBFANJS) 08:40, March 6, 2007 Mhaille (Talk | contribs) huffed "Dry ice"
- And perhaps a browse through our Deletion Policies might help address your concerns. Now, me not being an admin (like it says right on my userpage), I don't have the power to hack up articles. Talk to one of the admins about that. -- 14:30, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
- Right, then. First, I can tell you that it was deleted in June probably because it wasn't any better and it was an article that was recreated. Recreated articles, if they're not vastly improved upon, generally get the thumbs down. And patent nonsense is part of what makes Uncyclopedia a humor wiki- not quite 99%, but it's still there.
- If you don't want this to happen again, then just as a precaution, create your articles in User:Shimdidly/Article name here. Pages in userspace are practically immune to deletion. Once they're finished and good, you can always move them into the mainspace. -- 14:39, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
Hi Andorin. I put the banning thing on my talk page just as a funny joke. I welcomed that IP because he incorrectly signed my petition (I gave him the welcome just to be helpful and be nice). If you still think it's a big deal, you or I can put it up on QVFD. Thanks!--Sir Manforman 17:55, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
- Never mind, I just removed the welcome so that's the end of that discussion. He still has the message about his incorrect signature on the petition. --Sir Manforman 17:59, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for the adivce. I will no longer welcome IPs because I don't want to be banned. --Sir Manforman 18:02, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
I told him he should consider registering an account because it seems to me he likes it here. Is that fine? Anyways, I was browsing through your talk page and I saw that User:Andorin Kato/Cookiecruft archive. Boy... he gave you a hard time. And what made me laugh the most was that Anti-Andorin Kato guy. Did he give you a laugh? Also, I was going through revisions on your user page and why did you delete your old user page (with the Tech support). I sort of liked that User Page. You don't need to reply on my talk page as I archived it. Thanks!--Sir Manforman 22:42, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
- Anti-Andorin Kato was quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen on this wiki to date. I haven't finished the Cookiecruft section- there are still a few things on my talk archive that I need to move there, and I'll probably end up doing that right about now, since you reminded me of it. And yeah, if the IP signs up, that's great. Every registered user here was an IP at some point (see Evolution of an Uncyclopedia editor for a further analysis). And as for my userpage... whether through laziness or lack of skill, I'm never completely at rest with how my userpage looks. I change it quite a bit. -- 23:01, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
|THEDUDEMAN has given you a monkey.|
You have obviously done something that has impressed or satisfied him in one way or another.
Don't forget to feed it.
Re: PLS entry problem- help me out?
Sorry I got to your query a bit late. Personal matters, judging, and unfortunately your message was lost in the crowd. I'll see what I can do as soon as possible before it's too late! --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 04:29, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
Thanks so much for your vote
|The Led Balloon has awarded you a bowl of Satan's famous potato salad. Who'd have thought he'd be such a good cook?|
|PS: You get this for voting on 667:Neighbor of The Beast. Now go and "be more like that Satan".|
Thanks for being the first to vote on my page!04:12, 15 July 2007 (UTC)
Hi Andorin! I'm able to delete pages because I'm a member of the Wikia Community Team. I usually let you folks (or Sannse) handle local annoyances, but sometimes I'm chasing a cross-wiki spambot who's leaving the same page on many different wikis. If you'd prefer I skipped over Uncyc on those, just say so, I'll be happy to leave it to ya. :) Catherine 03:39, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
Thanks a bundle
Judging by the obvious sign around you...
Yeah I do play KOL, I am lord poopypants, thanks for not deleting "how u mine 4 fish?" Nanajoth 14:01, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
...the Disco Bandits, MOXIE (+5!), the frequent talkig about KoL... something tells me you play KoL. Did you know that Uncyclopedia has its own Clan? --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 04:21, 12 August 2007 (UTC)