From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hi again Andi7ta, you can put it up for Pee Review, sure, just do as much as you think you can and then send it over and someone will get back to you about what to do next. You may need me to overwrite the original Albania version before you can pee review it btw, so just inform me when you think its ready enough to put back in its place. --El Sid, the lazy one • parlez-vous franglais? 16:42, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Cool, I must admit you're doing a fine job so far. There will probably be a few issues people might inevitably pick up on in the review, but don't worry about that, in most cases it's just subjectivity. Good luck with the finishing process --El Sid, the lazy one • parlez-vous franglais? 19:54, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Will do amigo, I'll have it done in the next half an hour so you can put it up tonight. So far I'm very impressed with the improvement and will make sure that it is protected again once its in its normal place --El Sid, the lazy one • parlez-vous franglais? 22:04, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
Right, there might be some stuff that is lost in translation so I'll just clarify a few things here:
- With George Bush's quote do you mean noone has ever loved him (before the Albanians did) or that he never felt that the Albanians loved him?
- Not sure quite what you mean about them being "anecdotally, fierce nationalists", could you explain this one? (ahhh sorry, you mean they pretend to be but they're really not?)
- By "grass-wax" do you mean "resin"? The marijuana you smoke if you are poor and can't afford some proper stuff?
- Not sure why you have that "raise
waterliquid levels" bit
- Not quite sure about what you were meaning with "beating, swearing, and fuc.." this bit either (ahh I think it is quite a clever joke to suggest you too cannot help swearing?)
You have some great lines in there btw and - though it will still need a bit of work - I reckon it could be featured some day. My suggestions would be to work mainly on the intro, which doesn't read quite as well as the rest of it (which is generally excellent) and also to use double-links (where you write one thing, but it links to another, as I have done quite a lot) for comic effect. Good luck with the pee review :) --El Sid, the lazy one • parlez-vous franglais? 23:26, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- OK, I'll make changes based on what you said. Are you ok with what I've done so far? --El Sid, the lazy one • parlez-vous franglais? 23:46, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Also would you mind if I cut down the quotes a little? Quotes aren't so useful unless they're really really necessary, so I think I might get rid of all but the first 2?
- OK, all done. I like it a lot to be honest, it's very difficult to get a country page looking good. I imagine if you just periodically add to/refine it over the next few weeks as you have a fresh idea (or after you have a pee review), it'll get even better. --El Sid, the lazy one • parlez-vous franglais? 00:05, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, you're quite right. I have made a few changes (included a Rihanna joke as well) since, so I lost track of things a little. You're right, it would be funnier if it read "highly reliable" with the link to "marijuana" (which is now "stoner" btw, which do you prefer?). --El Sid, the lazy one • parlez-vous franglais? 00:17, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, also, sorry to keep asking things, but would it be possible for you to somehow mention Lord Byron and Norman Wisdom? Those are the two figures most familiar to American/English people that they would associate with Albania, so (even if you just make fun of these views) would it be possible to mention them in some way? Thanks :) --El Sid, the lazy one • parlez-vous franglais? 00:21, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
== To whom it may concern;
Just to let you know that Albanian's may have been fucking your mother that's why it seems you have done the best ever biography that really most of the things would suit Albanians.
Peace of sheet who ever wrote................ =='Bold text
edit Headline text