User talk:An Ape that Only Exists on Thursdays
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Please direct all thanks to User:An Ape that Only Exists on Thursdays/thanks so that this page can be saved for flamewars and idle chit-chat. Thank you. -- 19:57, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- User talk:An Ape that Only Exists on Thursdays/Special Bin For Crap (UnSignposts go here so that my browser stops crashing all the time.)
- User talk:An Ape that Only Exists on Thursdays/archive1 (Highlights include: A vicious flamewar over a terrible kitten huffing article;Some madman saying: "KnoW TimEs Not tOO GooD? WheaT In MNY CEREAAAAL? THE cornFLARES? girls")
- User talk:An Ape that Only Exists on Thursdays/archive2 (Highlights include: Mostly Unsignposts really. And Modus yelling at me for some stupid edit I did while high.")
- You have made a man out of
memy talkpage. -- 16:28, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
hey ape, thanks for joining colonization!! feel free to dive right in by contributing at Uncyclopedia:Imperial Colonization/project, where we do all of our work. we're wrapping up our colonization of You, but our next one should be up shortly. again, welcome! 16:56, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- also, thanks for the story in the signpost! oftentimes i have to produce an entire issue myself, so it's a welcome relief to see someone awesome contributing! 18:50, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
I-Just-Wanted-To-Say-That-You-Are-A-Very-Important-Member-Of-This-Website-And-When-Looking-At-Your-Talkpage-I-Recognized-This-Immediately. A-Robot 17:35, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
I've been meaning to tell you for the past 8 hours
I'm not sure how to break this to you but last night I had a dream which appeared to have you in it; now this is ridiculous I know, however it happened. I don't have a clue who you are, nor have I ever talked to you, however your name seemed to inspire some subconscious obsession and so planted into my dream you were. Also, you were in the form of a woman, I don't know if you're a guy or a girl, or if you've even decided however you appeared to be as a girl. You didn't even have a proper name, I kept calling you Ape which at the time I was afraid to do in case I offended you.
I just thought I should inform you of this development. I hope you are well and stuff.