From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Hey! WELCOME!
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
Hello, AllahuAcky, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I hope you have fun here, and I'm Newman66! I am an upbeat Uncyclopedian, and I am kind enough to give you this welcome!
- You can create your own article. It is better to do it under your won name, if, for example, you are not sure whether you will finish it; for example, User:AllahuAcky/An article. (The red instead of blue is a link to a page that doesn't yet exist). If you are out of ideas and totally mind-blocked for the LOL, go to Uncyclopedia:Requested articles, or if you want to make an article where Swananas in a nursery will start all the searching for of your creative articles, go to User:Newman66/Swanana Care.
- If you wrote an article, we have a Proofreading service where one of us will correct your mistakes, and the Pee Review where another Uncyclopedian will read your article and suggest improvements.
- Our vanity policies- why you SHOULD not write any of your (exactly) entire personal information about yourself or a real life friend.
edit If you want to know more
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue.
- Add comments at the end of a talk page so people notice your addition.
- Start your paragraphs with one or more ":" characters to indent them and set them off from other people's posts.
- At the end, type ~~~~ (four tildes), which will get replaced by your signature (you can set it up using Preferences) and the date and time of your post.
- Don't delete anyone's messages. In case of any controversy, we depend on an accurate record of what was written. You may disavow your remarks by
striking them through like this.