From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
You aren't going to believe this - but DPLForum has actually been upgraded on Wikia! Would you mind having a look and make sure all is well with the changes? I'm not clear on what the new stuff is. Many thanks, and I promise to nag louder next time you change it. -- sannse (talk) 23:25, 22 March 2007 (UTC)
Could you please delete the page Affrica's hair as soon as possible? Thanks.
Hello all powerful sysop. Just wondering why my attack force page was removed. Great and powerful sysop Hinoa tagged it, stating i should use less fandrool, but truth is, i was using none. Anyone could see i was blasting that film to heck with blistering irony. I have seen people with a lot less gallons of funny in them than me not having their sites removed. Oh please, all mighty admin, make me not unhappy. Maybe you can revert the deletion?
- Honestly, I can't really fault Hinoa and Braydie for their decision, as the article is pretty much a one-trick pony. I've restored it to your userspace, but please make it funnier before moving it back to where it was. --Algorithm 23:56, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed that you placed a tag on Golden Path which I rewrote. I don't care if you delete it now without waiting for a few days to see if there are any objections to it. When I wrote it, I did not realize how terrible of an article it is, so it probably makes me look better with it deleted. Thank you for proding it. (I will make sure to write articles better next time.) General Tso's Chicken 21:42, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
could you please delete the page on metal detecting as fast as possible? Thank you
I have been using the inputbox extension for some time, when I stumbled upon your createbox extension.
Not to knock inputbox, but I like yours better. :)
I am thinking about implementing your extension, but before I did that, I actually need a few additional features that your extension doesn't include.
I have already coded the changes I need, but used the bulk of your code, since it is probably cleaner than I could ever do! ;)
Really, I was hoping it would be okay with you if I made my extension of your extension available to the fine folks at Wikia.
Of course, released under the same license and including your name in the credits as 'based on work by Ross McClure'.
Do you have any objections?
Love your work on this extension and RandomSelection, too...
- No, I don't mind at all. In fact, I'd love to see your changes myself, as they could be useful in future versions of CreateBox. Is your modified version online anywhere? --Algorithm 05:20, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
- I am so glad! A man after my own heart, generous to the community-at-large. :)
- Forewarning: I have forked the whole extension so I can play around in the future without conflicting with your code.
- By all means, you are welcome to take absolutely any ideas I have included. :)
- I have only added two things so far, box=hidden & pagename=abcxyz , but I have plans for future additions as well.
- Have a peek and tell me what you think...
- Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I am by no means a professional programmer. More like a newb php script-kiddie. :)
- --JamieHari 05:35, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
- Marvel Database Project
Looks interesting thus far. Two things I'd recommend:
- Currently, your pagename parameter is completely overriding default, even when it's not defined. To fix this, change $text = acGetOption($input,'pagename'); to $text = acGetOption($input,'pagename',$text);
- Users could supply erroneous values to the box parameter. I'd replace the current boxvisibility declaration with $boxvisibility = (acGetOption($input,'box')=='hidden') ? 'hidden' : 'text';
--Algorithm 06:19, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
- And that is why I am a novice, and I come to people like you for the bigger ideas. :)
- I will play with it tonight and try to implement your suggestions.
- Hopefully I will have time to add some other fun things I have been thinking about too!
- --JamieHari 15:44, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
- Quick question... do you think I could do something like this:
- $width = (acGetOption($input,'width')=='0') ? $boxvisibility = 'hidden' : $width = acGetOption ($input,'width');
- With the intent that if a user supplies width=0, the $boxvisibility is set to 'hidden' .
- I think my syntax is incorrect. Any thoughts?
- --JamieHari 01:45, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, your syntax is wrong. Use this:
- $width = acGetOption($input,'width',0);
- if($width==0) $boxvisibility = 'hidden';
- -Algorithm 01:56, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
You're huffing. I've been sitting here for about two hours no watching Recent Changes (I'm not as sad as it might at first appear - I'm waiting to go to the pub) and have seen crap article after crap article being created. 'Bout time someone cleaned up! RabbiTechno 18:59, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
Why did you huff snut?
Can you plaese let me have some fun?
hey man its Callile Bouzaid here, youve Huffed my page several times, which is k cause i printed the good ones. So obviously im a high school student who enjoys making up this cool stuf, im not illiterate( although i can't spell for jack) and would LOVE to be able to keep a page on myself, im not egotistical and hate those who are and i never diss or offend anyone, so could you please please please just let me keep a page on myself, but feel free to edit it if it needs it, thanks for your time
I just noticed you add the ICU tag to Katamari Damacy. And I agree -- the current article for Katamari Damacy is garbage. But there used to be a better article on Katamari Damacy. For some reason, it doesn't show up in the history, so someone must have deleted it. I've been watching the article, but I got no warning of this deletion.
Any clue when this was deleted, and whether it could be undone? -- Rei 05:00, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
- According to the logs:
- 07:08, 18 May 2007 Olipro (Talk | contribs | block) huffed "Katamari Damacy" (Never was Expanded)
- I've gone ahead and restored the deleted revisions, so do what you like. --Algorithm 05:39, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
- Wow -- deleted without an NRV? Is that even allowed?
- Some images were lost too, but I redid them. -- Rei 15:57, 27 June 2007 (UTC)