From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Want your talk page back? Register!
Hi, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Well, sort of. I'm holding off on a welcome until you actually register. You see, it's free and only takes a couple of minutes, no strings attached. But what do you get?
Glad you asked!
Well, you can't, since you're blocked, but you get the idea.
- A userpage (AKA your talk page).
- A signature. I see you signed your comments with the usual signature, but, no offense, but that signature sucks. I mean, a link to your contribs as an IP? Register and you'll get a real signature (see below).
- A nice, fancy welcome page from a random user on your talk page. It says it all.
- Respect. Remember, registered users get their edits reverted a lot less that IPs like you! And that's because- don't take this personally- the majority of those edits are pointless. But register and we'll look the other way.
02:59, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
(PS: I made the above signature just by typing in those four magic tildes. Register and you can too.)
-- NiggaHomeGirl: I Can't Register...Because I don't have TIME and MONEY for it. -_-;;
- It only takes a MINUTE and it's FREE. There's your TIME and MONEY. Idiot. 02:53, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
--NiggaHomeGirl: I am Not an Idiot, Okay Cause Last Iime I Checked, I Went to Colledge and got a PHD in Science and Education and a LIFE. I am only on here because it is a RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY!! Moron.
- I don't see college education in your spelling, grammar and formatting, you fucking moron. How about reading BGBU and HTBFANJS? If you actually read it, your formatting will actually be good. You are in critical need of adoption, too. Unless you're (you-know-who)'s bitch (What I was gonna say was a bit too explicit for all eyes here), LISTEN TO ME. Sire Methamphetamine SMOKE METH! 16:25, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
NiggaHomeGirl: Nigga Please! I really don't have time for you're stupid Bitch ass Comments. So go fuck yourself You Ass Wipe Son of a Fuck! Yo Bitchass Mothafuckin self asshole.
- No but seriously. I'm not a "nigga". I'm a fucking "spic". Get your facts straight, too.
- Both of you - read this (only the second one applies), NHG - please read this: Uncyclopedia:Style Guide carefully. Pay great attention. Take notes if you have to. It's only a basic guide to formatting, and the rest you'll have to pick up yourself. Prove Meth wrong by having perfect formatting skills. -- REGRETTENENBAUMIS DEAD TALK! 01:56, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, I mean, she's open to proving me wrong with nice formatting skills, but really. I'm just being a dick to her because she's being an ass to everyone that tries to tell her that an Uncyc account is fucking free and to fix her formatting. But now I remembered not to stoop down to her level, and if this gets major, I'll just report her. Seriously. The Ghost of Methamphetaine(15:56 08-20-2008)
edit All ye who is involved in this bizarre fiasco
Gents - if you were trying to get a new IP to join, you're doing quite the opposite. The key word here, is being nice. NICE yes? This is what people here tend to forget, this website is NICE we are NICE to each other. Only people allowed not to be nice here are the cabal. And they don't exist. NHG - tone down your remarks please, a little civility didn't hurt anyone. Thank you citizens, come again.16:42, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
Tameka: Um Thanks Guys. Yeah I might consider joining,(That is that I might) But thanks Mordillo.
--220.127.116.11 22:45, 28 August 2008 (UTC)Tameka (NiggaHomeGirl)
edit Call Me Tameka
You all can call me Tameka If you wan't, I mean it is up to you ifyou want to or not. or you can call me NHG for short of NiggaHomeGirl. --18.104.22.168 04:04, 29 August 2008 (UTC)NiggaHomeGirl
- Neither one, IP. Neither one. Sire Methamphetamine SMOKE METH! 14:57, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Hey Meth, Just to prove you wrong...I have an account already..okay. You Happy Now? Please
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.