User talk:50 Years of Victory!
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit положить ваши сообщения здесь! (put your messages here!)
Мой товарищ и друг! (My comrade and friend!) - 50 Years of Victory!
edit Your signature...
If you want to use pictures, please make them 15 pixels (15 px) or less. Take my signature for an example. Please read UN:SIG, and my guide on signatures. -- PLEB SIR Lollipop (TALK) - updated on 13 September 2011, at 21:08
edit от 50 лет Победы! (from 50 Years of Victory!)
спасибо товарищ! вечная слава тебе (thank you comrade! eternal glory to you) thank you for your information!
- Please use ":"to reply to messages. But you're welcome. -- PLEB SIR Lollipop (TALK) - updated on 13 September 2011, at 23:27
edit Would you like me to make you a signature?
- yes comrade --User:50 Years of Victory/sig
- That's not how you sign your posts. You sign it by clicking the button that looks like . -- PLEB SIR Lollipop (TALK) - updated on 14 September 2011, at 01:14
edit Signing your posts
Copying my signature isn't signing your posts. Copying my signature and then changing the name to your name isn't signing your posts. You sign your posts by either clicking , or typing --~~~~. -- PLEB SIR Lollipop (TALK) - updated on 14 September 2011, at 01:21
- Comrade i need your help! A stupid person vandalize my page. sorry Comrade. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 50 Years of Victory! (talk • contribs)
I Need to block this person named User: Simsilikesims Beacause He had been vandalize my page! to learn a lesson not to vandalize a page.--Red october 50 Years of Victory!-04:05, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
- She reverted an IP's edit to your user page because she didn't know that the IP was you. -- 04:18, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Please sign in to edit your userpage, that way we'll know it's you. Also, Andorin: since when is Simslikesims a girl? -- PLEB SIR Lollipop (TALK) - updated on 14 September 2011, at 20:05
When creating templates solely for personal use, such as on your userpage, please do so in your userspace (ie, at [[User:50 Years of Victory!/Template name]] ) instead of in template space at [[Template:Template name]]. I have moved the ones you made so far into your userspace accordingly.
Also, please fix your userpage. Elements on it are currently blocking some of the navigation and other pieces of the interface, which is kind of... not good. Yes. 21:48, 14 September 2011
- I second the notion, User:50 Years of Victory!/Nikolay does not belong in mainspace and seriously because you moved it 3 times, it was a nightmare to move back. If you have a template for your use only, keep it in the userspace please. Basically what Lyrithya said... 23:08, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
As you have neglected to fix your userpage, I took the liberty of deleting it. In the future, please try to keep the page contents within the confines of the page body, and don't absolute position it, or the solution may prove less pleasant than merely finding it deleted. The same goes for you templates - please stop creating them in the main template space. If you continue persist, you may find yourself blocked from editing at all. Now I've moved the last one here, but that's the last I'm likely to bother with. 16:22, 17 October 2011
Stop adding personal references and external search engine links. You're not really adding anything useful to the article. Thank you. -- PLEB SIR Lollipop (TALK) - updated on 17 October 2011, at 18:42
Delete my User talk for the change!--Shithouse 00:49, December 3, 2011 (UTC)