we have more than enough self-referential one liners. Some are good, but they get old after the first 10000.
- On this note, I don't give a damn how many people want to keep these pieces of crap. They should all be put up on VFD. Seriously. Get. over this crap.
Oops! I think something a hell of a lot better could be done with this; it is a shame to waste this page title on something this stupid.
Ted_Stevens The person is not notable enough for Uncyc, merely the idea that he came up with is. THAT is worth an article, this dude ain't.
Typewriter Since when do we label articles as crap as opposed to deleting them, especially when they are under titles that are popular and common items like thi?
Gay People WTF?
Child Prison AKA School
Feedback This is an obvious clone of I think I'll write an article on... that makes less sense.
Feedback THIS IZ COP-E OF ABUV STATMNT THAT MAKZ LEZZ SENZ. See? Repetition is annoying.
- Image:Feedback.jpg still remains. For now...
Text lol look at me I'm so clever, I made a page that mocks what people see when a page doesn't exist. For the fourty-thousandth fucking time.
Bad title Nix this one too.
- Muie Thanks for the lovely list of synonyms for fellatio, ended with a vegetable. I am sure, however, that such a list might find a more comfortable home ELSEWHERE.
- Indiana Jim The hell...?
Blur As much as I applaud the originality and actual effort put into this self-referential humor, it fails to meet an important criteria that articles should be coherent.
- Anti-Hubble Yay nonsense.
- Fnar More incoherent bullcrap.
I don't believe I know you