From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This article pertains to Scottish things, dae nothin tae to fix this. It is recommended that while reading this article you wear a kilt,
drink Irn-Bru, eat Jock pies and sing Auld Lang Syne loudly.
Failure to observe these precautions could cause you unexpected distress and a life of misery in Falkirk.
It is I, Zarbag.
I'm trying to become a writer. This place allows me to "practise".
This person has done good deeds in the eyes of Sycamore
| Featured Article: Austria-Hungary|
This person wrote an article which became one of the
Featured Articles on Uncyclopedia.
| This user is a total UKer|
and knows how to spell.
Articles that are largely down to the wordsmithery of your's truly
- Oswald Mosley
- Chris Evans
- Jools Holland
- William Hague
- Simon Bates
- Alex Salmond
- Adam Ant
- Michael Howard
- Paul Daniels
- Jet Set Willy
I like histories and I like silliness, so I enjoy combining the two.
- Austria-Hungary ~*Exciting Featured Article!*~
- Biggus Dickus
- Roman Emperor
- Napoleon III
- Oliver Cromwell
- King Edward VII
Articles which I've done a fair bit of the writing for. If you laugh at something I did it, probably. If it's shite, it was someone else. Honest, guv.
- Ricky Gervais
- Jim Davidson
- Richard Littlejohn
- Daily Mail
- Jimmy Savile
- Orson Welles
- Torchwood - in a curious parallel to the real-life show, this new re-done "Torchwood" page is better than the first one.
- Sausage roll
- Radio One
- Labour Party
- Bear Grylls
Here is the News!
Like everyone else, I think I can write for the Onion:
- UnNews:UN moves against George Michael for crimes against New Order
- UnNews:Tedious internet memes save Australian man
- UnNews:Broon steps doon
- UnNews:Government Sacks Drugs Advisor for Giving Advice
- UnNews:Iranian Secret Service Hails "Operation UnNews Apathy" a "Great Success"
- UnNews:Zombie Cromwell Dissolves Parliament, Replaces with 'Have Your Say', 'Comment Is Free' Regulars
- UnNews:Commons Speaker Resigns, Claims £70,000 per Year in Expenses
- UnNews:Putin Sets Disco Floor, Georgia Alight
- UnNews:Even Gordon Brown admits Brand Ross thing is "Getting fucking ridiculous now"
- UnNews:Labour Party "Must Unite" Behind Unpopular Prime Minister No One Wants
- UnNews:League of Despots "Very Concerned" About Move Towards Democracy in Zimbabwe
- UnNews:Russia "Hopes To Win Gold" In Country Invading at 2008 Olympics
- UnNews:William Wallace Wins Glasgow East
- UnNews:North Korea "To Deliver Details of Nuclear Capability"
- UnNews:Mugabe Attacks "Gay" Mr Tsvangirai