From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
If I satarised you and yours, I meant no harm, please don't take it personally!
| This user is a total UKer|
and knows how to spell.
edit Works of Article
These are articles which I have started, finished, began, and rewrote. Allegedly.
- Andrew Dean Richards - The first article I created, on actor Richard Dean Anderson, most of what is on this page is my work.
- Stuart Little - The best pschological thriller I have ever seen, this article I created whilst contemplating making an article on Hugh Laurie, I am still contemplating that very article.
- Richard Hammond - One of the presenters of Top Gear.
- Johnny English - Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!
- Brainiac - The TV Show that destroys innocent peoples homes and calls it entertainment... apparently.
- Dick and Jerry in da Bungalow - Jeremy Clarkson got a custard pie in his face the other week, thought this would be a good idea!
edit In Progress
- BP - An Article on the oil mongols is beckoning, I say.
- MacGyver: The Quest for the Holy Grail - I created this article to go with the Poster I created for this supposed MacGyver movie, still in production.
- Stuart Little Revenge (VG) - Article to compliment the Stuart Little Article.
edit Quotable Characters
edit People I would like to quote...
- Jimmy Carr - ever since he did those Nutri Grain ads where he said "Made scrummy and whatevery by magic, - apparently" I've wanted to quote him, just the "...apparently" alone is good enough.
- Jeremy Clarkson - He ends every episode of Top Gear by saying "...and on that Bombshell, it's time to end the show." - Definately Quotable.
edit Works of Art
edit Movie Posters/Video Game Covers
Just some plain photos I uploded to add to articles.