From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 15:27, July 13, 2007 by WesternLotus
| Her Majesty's Royal Flying Rat's Ass|
This person has found a way to actually receive this medal.
They should be very proud of themselves for that.
WesternLotus is a notable figure in Irish history and is known for, amongst others;
- Bringing flares back into fashion in the early 90's
- Founding the Scouting Movement
- Getting a free lunch
- Implementing the Irish light rail network, both the Luas and Metro
- A brief stint as a fluffer on the set of "In Diana Jones"
- Curing Cancer (proposed completion date - circa. 2023)
- Catching 'em all
- Writing none of his own artices
- The ability to recite Pi to two decimal places!!
- Building the Yeats wing of the Irish National Art Gallery
- Finding a way to be awarded Her Majesty's Royal Flying Rat's Ass (See top of page)
- Stalking <insert name here>
- Ghostwriting Oscar Wilde's autobiography "Wilde at heart"
- Being a jack-of-all-trades, yet master of none
Things to do
- Product Placement
- Roger Ramjet
- The Chemical Brothers
If I'm not here right now, leave a message at the tone, or you might try over at www.westernlotus.deviantart.com
| This is a vanity page.|
This page is a shameless example of egotism and is completely worthless. The author is pretty darn hot, though. You have to admit that.