| Featured Article: Anime|
This person wrote an article which became one of the
Featured Articles on Uncyclopedia.
Ah! Hello there! Welcome to my miniature alcove. I suppose that you're here to learn a little about me. Well, there's not much to learn, really, but here goes. I:
- have been an active Uncyclopedian since summer 2006.
- spend the majority of my contribs (a) fixing grammar (which is indicated with the edit summary "gramspelpunct" in small cases or "CPS" in large ones), (b) fixing scores, and (c) voting, primarily at VFH.
- am an absolute Uncyclopedia addict. Wait, that was almost alliterative! Hmm... "am an absolute Ansaikuropedia addict!" Yeah, that works.
edit The good stuff
These are my better pages. I'm proud of them!
- Anime rewrite — FEATURED!
- Wild ARMs. I'm a huge fan of the series, and felt compelled to spread its teachings. In the form of sarcastic satire, in this case.
- I didn't create The Speck of Dust Next to My Keyboard, but I added a lot to it.
- Every Topic in the Universe Except Euroipods (Dot Com). Because dudes already know about free iPods.
- Regenerating meatloaf. My personal favorite article of mine.
- UnNews:Local shepherd displaces workforce. My only contribution to UnNews. I had one of those... you know... things...
edit Not such good stuff
These are my early works. They're not very good, but they weren't bad enough to get deleted, either (except for Puur, but you weren't missing much), so that's good.
- Something strange and frightening.
- Virginia; Woolf; stupid joke about semicolons;
- Bridge. It has since been split into two articles, bridge and contract bridge; I originally made it as one with a lame joke connecting them.
- Puur, which got deleted. You weren't missing much.
edit Works in progress (sorta)
With the exception of the last one, these have been on my subpages for so long that I'm considering asking an admin to delete them.
- Microsoft Excel Saga. Yes, you may groan, and leave angry messages on my talkpage if you like.
- Tokimeki Memorial. If you know the game, you'll probably like what I've got so far. Otherwise, don't bother.
- Self-satirizing dung.
- Hidden humor
edit For the Fourth Poo Lit Surprise
I had several ideas for the Fourth Poo Lit. This was the only one that I managed to finish.
- HowTo:Dance the Hare Hare Yukai – Probably won't get this done either, but it's just for fun, so I don't care. HAHAHA!
edit 10 favorite articles
- Fire hydrant
- African Giraffe
- Fisher Price: A Retrospective
- Patrick Henry
- New Age Psychology
- VCR Manual
- American Dream
- Red light
edit I admire the writings of
- Hardwick Fundlebuggy
- So So
- David Gerard
- One-eyed Jack
- Dr. Skullthumper
edit Articles that were featured because of my keen nominating eye
I like to keep a record.
- Protect and Survive, by Hardwick Fundlebuggy.
- Escher, by Shandon.
- Preflight procedures, by Electrified mocha chinchilla.
- Why?:Put Down the Duckie?, by Dr. Skullthumper.
- UnNews:Anti-genocide group announces new plan to get American government to intervene in Darfur, by THE.
edit POLL POLL LOOK A POLL
Editor's note: Obligatory Joke Option was a short-lived 80s supernatural/shounen anime about a high school boy who learns that he has telekinetic powers. It was pretty good.