From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Place of birth||A hospital|
|Place of hospital||Out west|
|Title (among others)||King of Everything|
|Occupation||Uh, well, video games occupy a lot of my time|
|Ancestry||Mongolian, Brazillian, United Statseian|
|Something I find pretty funny||You think I'm kidding about that 1604 part|
This is only a preview; changes have not yet been saved!
This site scares me. Like, a lot. Really. I mean, seriously... I'm fearing for my life, here.
edit Things I'm Proud Of
- I created and wrote every word of Russian Revolution of 1917, Czar Nicholas II, Place, Domain, Rutles and Greatest men ever to live.
- I wrote all of the fanfiction.net entry in You have two cows. It's not very funny, but it's the format that I think I did a good job on. With the colours and sizes and stuff.
- My Homestar Runner story on fanfiction.net is listed as "the cream of the Homestar Runner fanfiction crop" on a C2 community page, whatever those are.
- I graffiti'd my name on the Empire State Building observation deck.
- I'm Prime Minister and King and Mayor and President and Duke of all those stuff down there.
- I did a pretty good job creating this image. In MS Paint, even!
- I created a technique so I can make it seem like any word or group of words can be linked to something else.
edit Things I'm Not Especially Proud Of But Appreciate
- I got that award. For what, I don't know.
|Prime Minister of the World|
|King of Australia and New Zealand|
|Mayor of Asia|
|President of Scotland|
Robert De Niro
|Duke of York|
|Pope of Oceania|
|King of the Internet|
|The Governator off Cawleeforgnya|