From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- In order to further our counter-terrorist initiatives, members of UNATO are being asked to propose and vote on research on new tools that should be created to aid in the Prevention and Obstruction of terrorism. Your Baron of Democracy will create from among this list what is deemed to be the most wanted tool if at all feasible.
(And remember, if the most wanted script is completely ridiculous and unfeasible, that just makes my job easier. I sure as hell won't say "try again." You get one shot at this.)
edit QVFD Script
Score: +1 script that has already been done
- Just an example nomination. I want a script that aids in doing whatever. -- ♠ 22:45, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
edit A Different Sort of QVFD Script
- Nomination and for. It'd be handy when patrolling Special:Newpages. Spang's already got a script that indicates if the page has been ICU'd or WIP'd... is it possible to do something fancy that will indicate if it's linked to from QVFD already?
- Probably possible. Got nothing better to do; let's find out. -- ♠ 20:33, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Done. User:Villahj Ideeut/NP.js -- ♠ 21:56, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- This is pretty much the same as the addDeadEndLinks function I found on Spang's .js. Anyway, since I like to check a broken redirect's history before I delete it, it would be handy if you could make the same function, except for Special:BrokenRedirects. Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 05:30, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
edit More QVFD scripting
- Kinda similar to what has recently been added, but for different pages. It'd be prity neat if you could put that nifty QVFD link on Special:BrokenRedirects and possibly Special:Newimages as alot of the pages there are QVFD worthy. Don't wory about Special:Newimages though because that might be a bit hard to write.--General And Min. THEDUDEMAN 02:29, 25 October 2007 (UTC)