From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“I'm going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again, I'm going to fucking kill VelairWight.”
Note: some BLOWJOB swears randomly appear. The swears change every BLOWJOB time, and if you don't believe me, just refresh and scream AAAAAAAAA!
(I don't swear very BLOWJOB much in real life, but this is silliness beyond)
edit This is BLOWJOB about me
edit Pages I BLOWJOB created
- Tony La Russa - needs a BLOWJOB image of La Russa's BLOWJOB head on Darth Vader's BLOWJOB body
- Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball - almost BLOWJOB complete
- John Elway - BLOWJOB halfway BLOWJOB finished
- Jackson's Adventure - I am BLOWJOB with this BLOWJOB page
- Dan Kolb - very BLOWJOB incomplete
- Animaniacs - I am BLOWJOB so far BLOWJOB finished with this BLOWJOB page
- Tennessee Williams - still BLOWJOB needs some BLOWJOB work on it.
edit Templates I BLOWJOB created
This list is quickly BLOWJOB expanding. Even BLOWJOB more will BLOWJOB come when I BLOWJOB have the BLOWJOB patience and BLOWJOB time to BLOWJOB make more BLOWJOB loony and BLOWJOB non-factual BLOWJOB pages. This is so BLOWJOB hard to do.
Here are my BLOWJOB friends and BLOWJOB enemies I BLOWJOB made in my 18 BLOWJOB years when I was BLOWJOB alive.
edit BLOWJOB Friends
- Tony La Russa
- The Pope
- Oscar Wilde
- I can't think of a good name here, FUCK this! - you BLOWJOB heard me you BLOWJOB!
- The Man with No Name
- Terry Francona
edit BLOWJOB Enemies
- Steve Ballmer
- League of X-Traordinary people
- Darth Mario
- Satan's Puppet
- The gateway to Hell
edit BLOWJOB Quotes
From BLOWJOB Wikipedia:
Once, when he visited the mound to remove the notoriously hot-tempered pitcher Grove from a game, Grove said, "Go take a STANDARDS", when Mack held out his hand for the ball. Mack looked Grove straight in the eye and calmly said, "You go take a STANDARDS, Robert."
edit Sports Teams (that most don't even BLOWJOB exist)
- St. Louis Cardinals - signed IF Bill Cosby to a BLOWJOB one year, $600,000 BLOWJOB contract. Signed BLOWJOB second baseman Simon Belmont to a BLOWJOB four year, $7.65 contract. Signed right fielder Kanye Bush to a BLOWJOB three year, eleventy BLOWJOB billion dollars contract.
- St. Louis WTFs - signed Your mom to a BLOWJOB lifetime contract. Signed Patrick Duffy to a BLOWJOB $5 contract, you BLOWJOB.
Note: none of these BLOWJOB players are BLOWJOB factual, except Your mom, who I BLOWJOB last night.