From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“I'm going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again, I'm going to fucking kill VelairWight.”
Note: some CUNTBUCKET swears randomly appear. The swears change every CUNTBUCKET time, and if you don't believe me, just refresh and scream AAAAAAAAA!
(I don't swear very CUNTBUCKET much in real life, but this is silliness beyond)
edit This is CUNTBUCKET about me
In real life, I am a CUNTBUCKET 18-year old CUNTBUCKET high school CUNTBUCKET graduate. I CUNTBUCKET did manage to get on CUNTBUCKET Steve Ballmer's hitlist for no CUNTBUCKET reason. Same with that CUNTBUCKET Oprah.
edit Pages I CUNTBUCKET created
- Tony La Russa - needs a CUNTBUCKET image of La Russa's CUNTBUCKET head on Darth Vader's CUNTBUCKET body
- Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball - almost CUNTBUCKET complete
- John Elway - CUNTBUCKET halfway CUNTBUCKET finished
- Jackson's Adventure - I am CUNTBUCKET with this CUNTBUCKET page
- Dan Kolb - very CUNTBUCKET incomplete
- Animaniacs - I am CUNTBUCKET so far CUNTBUCKET finished with this CUNTBUCKET page
- Tennessee Williams - still CUNTBUCKET needs some CUNTBUCKET work on it.
edit Templates I CUNTBUCKET created
This list is quickly CUNTBUCKET expanding. Even CUNTBUCKET more will CUNTBUCKET come when I CUNTBUCKET have the CUNTBUCKET patience and CUNTBUCKET time to CUNTBUCKET make more CUNTBUCKET loony and CUNTBUCKET non-factual CUNTBUCKET pages. This is so CUNTBUCKET hard to do.
Here are my CUNTBUCKET friends and CUNTBUCKET enemies I CUNTBUCKET made in my 18 CUNTBUCKET years when I was CUNTBUCKET alive.
edit CUNTBUCKET Friends
- Tony La Russa
- The Pope
- Oscar Wilde
- I can't think of a good name here, FUCK this! - you CUNTBUCKET heard me you CUNTBUCKET!
- The Man with No Name
- Terry Francona
edit CUNTBUCKET Enemies
- Steve Ballmer
- League of X-Traordinary people
- Darth Mario
- Satan's Puppet
- The gateway to Hell
edit CUNTBUCKET Quotes
From CUNTBUCKET Wikipedia:
Once, when he visited the mound to remove the notoriously hot-tempered pitcher Grove from a game, Grove said, "Go take a LINUX", when Mack held out his hand for the ball. Mack looked Grove straight in the eye and calmly said, "You go take a LINUX, Robert."
edit Sports Teams (that most don't even CUNTBUCKET exist)
- St. Louis Cardinals - signed IF Bill Cosby to a CUNTBUCKET one year, $600,000 CUNTBUCKET contract. Signed CUNTBUCKET second baseman Simon Belmont to a CUNTBUCKET four year, $7.65 contract. Signed right fielder Kanye Bush to a CUNTBUCKET three year, eleventy CUNTBUCKET billion dollars contract.
- St. Louis WTFs - signed Your mom to a CUNTBUCKET lifetime contract. Signed Patrick Duffy to a CUNTBUCKET $5 contract, you CUNTBUCKET.
Note: none of these CUNTBUCKET players are CUNTBUCKET factual, except Your mom, who I CUNTBUCKET last night.