From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“I'm going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again, I'm going to fucking kill VelairWight.”
Note: some JAP swears randomly appear. The swears change every JAP time, and if you don't believe me, just refresh and scream AAAAAAAAA!
(I don't swear very JAP much in real life, but this is silliness beyond)
edit This is JAP about me
edit Pages I JAP created
- Tony La Russa - needs a JAP image of La Russa's JAP head on Darth Vader's JAP body
- Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball - almost JAP complete
- John Elway - JAP halfway JAP finished
- Jackson's Adventure - I am JAP with this JAP page
- Dan Kolb - very JAP incomplete
- Animaniacs - I am JAP so far JAP finished with this JAP page
- Tennessee Williams - still JAP needs some JAP work on it.
edit Templates I JAP created
This list is quickly JAP expanding. Even JAP more will JAP come when I JAP have the JAP patience and JAP time to JAP make more JAP loony and JAP non-factual JAP pages. This is so JAP hard to do.
Here are my JAP friends and JAP enemies I JAP made in my 18 JAP years when I was JAP alive.
edit JAP Friends
- Tony La Russa
- The Pope
- Oscar Wilde
- I can't think of a good name here, FUCK this! - you JAP heard me you JAP!
- The Man with No Name
- Terry Francona
edit JAP Enemies
- Steve Ballmer
- League of X-Traordinary people
- Darth Mario
- Satan's Puppet
- The gateway to Hell
edit JAP Quotes
From JAP Wikipedia:
Once, when he visited the mound to remove the notoriously hot-tempered pitcher Grove from a game, Grove said, "Go take a GARY KILDALL", when Mack held out his hand for the ball. Mack looked Grove straight in the eye and calmly said, "You go take a GARY KILDALL, Robert."
edit Sports Teams (that most don't even JAP exist)
- St. Louis Cardinals - signed IF Bill Cosby to a JAP one year, $600,000 JAP contract. Signed JAP second baseman Simon Belmont to a JAP four year, $7.65 contract. Signed right fielder Kanye Bush to a JAP three year, eleventy JAP billion dollars contract.
- St. Louis WTFs - signed Your mom to a JAP lifetime contract. Signed Patrick Duffy to a JAP $5 contract, you JAP.
Note: none of these JAP players are JAP factual, except Your mom, who I JAP last night.