From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Userboxes and Such
Member of the Order
- So much so that I created that userbox
My first ever contribution was the creation of the Ti-83 page, inspired by my wanting to write an article and looking around my computer/videogame/tv/guest room for something to write about. I found my calculator and wrote about it as a game device. Well, actually, the FIRST thing I contributed was a picture for that page, but that doesn't count. I'm proud of it; I consider a page successful if it's targeted by an "on wheels" vandal (yes, I know their actions are random - don't ruin my fun!), and that page was. Here's an actual (partial) list:
- Ti-83 - Created the page, which you'd know if you read the last part
- Arrogance - Created page because I wanted to make a self-referencing page
- Template:User_Gamer - I can't believe we didn't have this before!
- Linkin Park - Added a lot to the page, including many of the song titles (my edit includes additions by both me and my friend Josh)
- Gorillaz - Added a bunch of stuff there too, before it was huffed; recently talked with a sysop about the possibility of bringing it back.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vatican City Stories - Created that one too
I also wrote 4 Unnews articles on May 30th, 2007.