From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Stupcarp is the name of a bot that was written by myself, which is named after a ficticious species of animal that lives off of stupidity. Currently it does nothing. It is written in C, but compiled as C++.
edit Implemented crap
- Joining and parting of channels.
- Username parsing so that we can identify which commands came from which user.
- Wikilink to http link converter
- VFH link generator
- Flood protection (Runs in its own thread, 10 (valid) commands/minute max)
- Crapflood protection (when opped)
- This page does not exist check for admins and users alike.
edit Stuff to implement
done pretty much everything so far, put requests on the talkpage.
edit Commands and their syntax
Where italics can be replaced with about anything.
- carp wikify pagename
- Changes pagename into http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/pagename. Useful for those who are too lazy to copypaste uncyc URLs. This is kind of broken so be gentle with it.
- carp whore pagename
- Changes pagename into http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UN:VFH#pagename.
- carp uptime
- Displays the uptime of the bot for HH:MM.SS.
- Displays the amount of articles on VFD. This may not always be accurate, and does not say which articles are being voted on or not.
- This function has been removed from the latest builds as it is a buggy mess.
edit Patrolling areas
This is a list of known locations which stupcarp is known to appear in.
edit Latest public builds
Here are the latest source files for the bot. The bot is currently not licensed under anything but it will be licensed under the GPL license in a few builds once I've got some bugs sorted out.
edit Supported Compilers
- Microsoft Visual C++ 98 (Version 6) (Windows)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 (Version 8) (Windows)
edit The actual source files themselves
Go ahead, get dirty.