From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Places to find cruft
Here are several links to find pages suitable for deletion.
- Old pages
- Articles marked for rewrite
- Articles marked as "great" ideas
- Short pages
- Cs1987's list of pages for VFD
- QVFD archives (1,2,3), as some pages might slip by the administrators
edit Key for articles (aka: Types of cruft)
Reasons the articles are listed here are as follows (using the following combination):
- 2 = 2005cruft - Articles from 2005 that have had little contributions (under 30) and are just plain rubbish.
- A = animecruft/otakucruft - Articles relating to Japan/anime, which are usually crap, considering that otakus have no idea what funny is.
- F = forkcruft - To quote Alksub, "In forkcruft, the author takes an encyclopedic title and spells it wrong."
- L = listcruft - 1) Articles 2) That 3) Are 4) Quite 5) Listy.
- R = randomcruft - Articles that are way too random for cozy monster.
- Ra = rambling article - Articles that go on for great lengths, degrading in quality as they progress.
- Re = recreated rubbish - Self-explanatory.
- S = sexcruft - Articles relating to sex (we have enough of them already).
- St = stub - Short articles
- T = towncruft/"I hate my hometown" articles - Articles about a specific city, town or district.
- U = unoriginal/AAAAAAAAA!-clone/spincruft - Shitty spinoffs of another article.
- V = vanityshite/forumcruft/sitecruft/schoolcruft - Articles relating to non-notable subjects, such as websites or people. These are usually QVFD'd but occasionally some slip by.
edit Articles Up For Deletion
Here is a list of articles for VFD. Remove it from here once you have put it on VFD.