From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 17:27, August 30, 2011 by Aleister in Chains
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
| Featured Article: Puddle of shit|
This person wrote an article which became one of the
Featured Articles on Uncyclopedia.
|I'm now in the top ten, hurray.|
edit The Dit has brought to you...
- Conventional rock-paper-scissors conjecture
- Grue hunting
- Mush room
- Puddle of shit FEATURED
- Mr. Slaves (though do I look proud?)
- UnNews:India declares war on Richard Gere
- UnNews:Study: iPods eat your heart out and control your brain, no surprises
- Pyramid Head (add your own last words in!)
- Lara Bingle
- Speaking backwards
- UnNews:Worldwide crime rate quadruples during Earth Hour
- Placeholder name (wrote a whole article and then realised one was already written on Thingie, so now it's a sad redirection)
- Silent Hill 4 (my first real article in a long time!)
- UnNews:Tree falls in a forest, nobody around to hear it
- UnPoetia:Nobody reads UnPoetia! (this is VFH material)
- UnNews:JSDF recruits a goth loli, a schoolgirl and an idol singer in new special task force
- The UnNews Earth Hour 2009 series
- UnNews:Volleyballs to general banned
- UnNews:Missing Link found, creationists commit suicide
edit The Dit has not brought to you...
- God of gambling
- Raymond Babbitt
- Genetically modified kangaroos
- Monash University (okay, there already was an article; I made this redirect, but maybe I should move it)
- Xiao Xiao
- Grue heaven
- The Little Engine That Could
- Deadpan or Deadpan humor (someone beat me to it)
- Spotted dick
- Big bad wolf
edit The Dit did not bring to you...
edit The Dit will not bring to you...
edit Your feedback is important to us
I actually bothered to read this userpage: