This User is hereby cited for extreme diligence
Welcome to my userpage! Officially I'm TheSlyFox, but I've also been referred to as "Fox," "TSF," and "That Foxy Bloke."
I came to Uncyclopedia because I was bored with Wikipedia's stuffiness and found Uncyclopedia's wackiness refreshing. I mostly do maintenance, but I also write a bit here and there. However, I am not immune to mistakes. Should I ever blow the whistle on something I shouldn't, by all means leave a message on my talk page!
...But first, some shameless self-promotion!
Now you can see my gallery of random images!
edit Current Projects
- A rewrite of Harrison Ford.
- A remodeling of LOL WAR, as it is now the last remaining article of its species.
edit Illegitimate Awards
How I ended up with this I'll never understand.
Here you will find unfortunate bits and pieces that have gone to my userspace for gutting and rebuilding. Otherwise, they will be salvaged for parts and the rest will be disintegrated.
- A rewrite of Latios and Latias. It's mostly gamecruft now, but it has lots of potential to be funny for those unfamiliar with the Pokeyman phenomenon. Unfortunately, guests are not allowed in the operating room, but you're welcome to watch through those glass panels in the cieling. Now, patient is prepped and sedated. Nurse? Scalpel...
- A sandbox of
tastefultexty images which probably won't ever be mainspaced, but at least it makes good target practice.
- This section is also home to a prime example of what not to write. Noobs can be sent here for discipline.
If an article has for some reason been put in harm's way for questionable reasons, I might bring them here where they can get some R&R before they are hopefully resurrected in some form or another.
- Yay, this list is empty!
edit Completed Projects
- Serenity (the emotion, not the film), co-written by SPIKE. (who has since left us to take a job at Weekly World News).
- Rapier rewrite, images supplied by MrN9000.
- Fluffy rewrite.
- I also made that little Burninate! template that enjoys some occasional use on VFD.
Quotes are bad, mmmkay? Well, not always, just these ones. These were mostly taken from VFD, QVFD and ICU stuff where the content was hilariously bad.
edit Obligatory Userboxes
| This user has found Jesus, and is therefore no longer a threat to society.|
|This user subscribes to the UnSignpost: The Newspaper Whose Mum Said It Was Cool!|