From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit George W. Bush's Weekly Presidential Address: Week of January 25th, 2009
edit General Concepts
- Whole joke is that he's not President anymore and his routine has not changed
- Doing the entire thing from Dallas, only realizes that at the end of the address
- Bush is pleased about the way things are going because he does not know how things are going
- Family and young children are telling him he is doing great
- Bush, of course
- Perhaps the "Mission Accomplished" sign
edit Other ideas
- Play him up as a "man of God"?
- 2 years of collective vacation
- "My fellow Americans..."
- Talks about the past election season and how trying it was
- Thanks America for voting him back into office for another eight years
- "Many things were said on the campaign trail..."
- Talks about keeping his campaign promises
- Discusses Gitmo, how he wants to completely privatize it
- This will stimulate the economy and create jobs, hiring four million interrogators
- "To my opponent, Mr. Obama..."
- Congratulates him for running a good campaign
- The people have spoken
- Looks forward to running against him again in 2016
- "The future looks bright for America..."
- Peace in the Middle East is attainable
- This is only possible with a surge of twelve million troops, to be deployed over the next one hundred years in increments
- Discusses plans for a lengthy vacation to Dallas, during which time Senator Obama will be watching the White House, exercising the gaskets, minding the garden, getting the mail, etc.
- "Good night, and God bless America."