From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This page was originally sporked from Wikipedia.|
“I laughed, i cried, i loved...men.”
“A worthy and beautiful film, even if it's no Delta Force.”
“I SAW it from the beginning to the end, and it all made sense.”
Attack Force AKA THE GREATEST FILM EVER CREATED IN THE HISTORY OF THIS AND ALL OTHER UNIVERSES directed by God herself starring The great and omnipotent Steven Seagal. It was released to further the glorius humanity in 2006, also known as Two-thousand-and-ATTACK FORCE!.
edit Plot Summary
(Actually, not really a spoiler... i mean, who hasn't seen this film? I mean, really, come on!) Marshall Lawson (Saviour, Messiah, man with hands like lightning bolts) loses his lame ass strike-team in a cold-blooded and seemingly random attack by aliens... not really aliens though, but a girl with strange eyes and superpowers. All in all a totally non-alien event. After this he takes it upon himself to investigate the suspicious circumstances of the brutal killings. Soon he uncovers ALIENS!!!!... Urhm, not aliens, but... CTX Majestic(EVEN BETTER AS A PLOT DEVICE! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?), a covert military operation so secret, so deadly, so alien... no, not alien at all... that chicks eyes are like that because of... drugs, yeah, drugs.... PHEW! Dodged that bullet with a great plot twist! Now now the military wants Marshall eliminated and/or dead. Resolute in his pursuit, Marshall engages in a merciless battle with a drug dealer operation that appears to be secretly funded by ALIENS... No, but...a rogue arm of the military! Yeah!
- The movie was INCREDIBLY well received, even among Seagal's die-hard fans.
- For large portions of the movie, Mr. Seagal was dubbed by another actor, WHO TOTALLY ROCKED AND SOUNDED JUST LIKE STEVEN SEAGAL HIMSELF!!... really, honestly... he did.
- A remake of the critically well received Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!
- Written by Steven Seagal & Joe Help-Me
edit Cast (in credits order)
- Steven Seagal - Marshall Lawson, King of Kings
- David Kennedy - Some guy, dead in the first act
- Gabi Burlacu - Some other gurl
- Matthew Chambers - Random Guy
- Vlad Coada - Agent #3
- Adam Croasdell -
- Mark Dymond - Phil, dies
- Florian Ghimpu - Tourist, probably dies
- Vlad Iacob - Agent #75
- Ileana Lazariuc - Queen Alien... no? Just Queen then, i guess
- Sayed Najem - Hitman Guard, dies a lot
- Daniel Pisica - Lead Team Soldier, gets it
- Robert P. Olsson - Captain Dogtosser