From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Welcome to the home of Swami Anand Suresh
Commander of the Order
“If you put one seed on a chess square, then two on the next one, then double it on the third you will soon end up with an infinite number of seeds to cover the chessboard. Well, that is if you have an infinitely huge chessboard. And lots of seeds.”
|This user is Swedish|
...and unabashedly ashamed of it!
(List of Swedish Uncyclopedians )
|it-X||This user only speaks Italian enough to seduce native Italian speakers.|
And now to the important stuff:
edit Bits and Pieces
- Asia Intro
- Cynicism Total makeover.
- Females Total facelift.
- Niue The Swedish part
- Idiocrates The death
- Sun A slice
- String theory A string
- Culture (The cultural part)
- Genitalia (the private parts)
- Guinness (most of it)
- Infinity The end, I mean, the beginning
- Moment of Zen The moment itself
- Mustache (introduction)
- Socialism (most of it)
- Pakistan and India(Constantly supervising...Damn you vile nationalists)
- GO (the black stones)
- Strasbourg Everything except original idea
- Tourettes Chinese part
- Hindi to be expanded...
- Worst 100 Quick Detections that an Uncyclopedia page sucks of All Time Started it...
edit Main contributions
- Anal probing (Don't ask why)
- Asperger's syndrome (together with Todd Lyons, mainly)
- Baile Átha Cliath
- Clairvoyance Voted for Deletion by some boring schmuck
- User:Suresh/Dogma Saved from the ashes of the library of Alexandria
- Doppler effect
- Goa Tse Original idea - in pure shock.
- The Midnight Sun
- Nynorsk A reaction against uneducated ranting on the subject
- San Marino
- Swedish Academy
- Texas Jewboys
- Tom Lehrer
- Transpiranto by Suresho Nordlundo
- Your Problem, that is.
- Åland Islands
==I am also responsible == for messing up the following pages:
Dadaism The Dada part
Reasons not to be a devout Muslim
Paul Feyerabend all of it
Richard Feynman Lay-man principle and quote
Voltaire Wilde quotes
Wal-Mart's Republic of China
I also decline all knowledge about the following heaps of dirt:
- Worst 100 Nutty Conspiracy Theories of All Time Seriously. Give me a break!
and most of all *brrr*:
|Todd Lyons has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
--Rataube 12:45, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
|You have been cited in Uncyclopedian Bios.|
Apparently you are "notable".
Don't ask me why; I think you're lame.