From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Welcome to the home of Swami Anand Suresh
Commander of the Order
“Don't blame him, he is just a superhuman”
|This user is Swedish|
...and unabashedly ashamed of it!
(List of Swedish Uncyclopedians )
|it-X||This user only speaks Italian enough to seduce native Italian speakers.|
And now to the important stuff:
edit Bits and Pieces
- Asia Intro
- Cynicism Total makeover.
- Females Total facelift.
- Niue The Swedish part
- Idiocrates The death
- Sun A slice
- String theory A string
- Culture (The cultural part)
- Genitalia (the private parts)
- Guinness (most of it)
- Infinity The end, I mean, the beginning
- Moment of Zen The moment itself
- Mustache (introduction)
- Socialism (most of it)
- Pakistan and India(Constantly supervising...Damn you vile nationalists)
- GO (the black stones)
- Strasbourg Everything except original idea
- Tourettes Chinese part
- Hindi to be expanded...
- Worst 100 Quick Detections that an Uncyclopedia page sucks of All Time Started it...
edit Main contributions
- Anal probing (Don't ask why)
- Asperger's syndrome (together with Todd Lyons, mainly)
- Baile Átha Cliath
- Clairvoyance Voted for Deletion by some boring schmuck
- User:Suresh/Dogma Saved from the ashes of the library of Alexandria
- Doppler effect
- Goa Tse Original idea - in pure shock.
- The Midnight Sun
- Nynorsk A reaction against uneducated ranting on the subject
- San Marino
- Swedish Academy
- Texas Jewboys
- Tom Lehrer
- Transpiranto by Suresho Nordlundo
- Your Problem, that is.
- Åland Islands
==I am also responsible == for messing up the following pages:
Dadaism The Dada part
Reasons not to be a devout Muslim
Paul Feyerabend all of it
Richard Feynman Lay-man principle and quote
Voltaire Wilde quotes
Wal-Mart's Republic of China
I also decline all knowledge about the following heaps of dirt:
- Worst 100 Nutty Conspiracy Theories of All Time Seriously. Give me a break!
and most of all *brrr*:
|Todd Lyons has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
--Rataube 12:45, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
|You have been cited in Uncyclopedian Bios.|
Apparently you are "notable".
Don't ask me why; I think you're lame.