From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 00:55, April 14, 2011 by MadMax
“Everybody has one, but they always tend to be overlooked”
| This user is a total UKer|
...jolly good, wot?!
- SuperBario is a non-existant character from a non-existant video game.
- SuperBario is often mistaken for an Italian plumber for some inexplicable reason.
- SuperBario is a new user on Uncyclopedia, and will always be a new user; he only registered tomorrow.
- SuperBario has nothing else to say about himself.
edit My Creations
- Star Trek: The Next Generation. It seemed to be the only Star Trek series that had not written itself into an article, so SuperBario thought he would save it the trouble.
- Matter. (FEATURED) It was on the top 50 wanted articles with 65 other articles linking to it.
edit Ideas and Works in Progress
Some of these have been up here for some time, and SuperBario does intend to get around to them. Unfortunately, he has a rather short att
- Elim Garak - Requested Article. (Another user has now taken this on)
- Zachary Quinto
- The Submerged Potato Fairy - The anti-Flying Spaghetti Monster.
- Search for Terrestrial Intelligence
- Stardust - This is not the film Stardust (Movie), but the stuff that the sun and the stars are made of.
- ESA (European Space Agency)
- Generic Theory of Probably Something - Requested Article.
- Charles Pendleton-Smythe - The scientist credited with the Generic Theory of Probably Something.