From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I make games, UnGames. So, please take a look.
- Game:Who Want To Be An Uncyclopedia （zh-tw）
- Uncyclopedia:Departure_of_Fun/Slot_Fighter_2 （zh-tw）
- Game:Password （zh-tw）
- Game:bubble Wrap （zh-tw）
- Game:Calculator Battle -- Destined Number （zh-tw）
- Game:Minesweeper （zh-tw）
- Game:FSM The Portable Game （zh-tw）
- Game:Tetris - Directions （zh-tw）
- Game:Magic Sign （zh-tw）
- Game:Word Search （zh-tw）
- Game:Pixel Hunt （zh-tw）
edit Fantastic Finale series
edit My Game series
edit Text series
- Game:Text Pong （zh-tw）
- Game:Text Pole Position （zh-tw）
- Game:Text Space Invader （zh-tw）
- Game:Text OXO （zh-tw）
edit In Progess
I don't know how to name this game in English. In Chinese, we call all Uncyclopedia Moe anthropomorphized female character as 偽基娘. However there are too many names in English.
However, as to simplify my speech, let's use the name "Uncyclo-tan" in here.
Long time ago,
in a galaxy far far away uncyclopedians internationally had a great discussion about Uncyclo-tan, the mascot of Uncyclopedia. At the present, most of the uncyclopedians forget this idea. Therefore I would like to create a Flash fighting game to wake this idea up.
In the first version, there will be four characters sharing one set of moves. It's hoped that there will be more than 3 stages. As I am not good at programming, please don't care the gameplay too much.