From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This notice has been made horrible-on-the-eye for good reason.|
- Sometimes I'll edit spelling, I'm picky like that. That said, I also make ridcculous spelling errors sometimes, so it's by no means out of arrogance.
- Other times I'll write one sentence that i feel adds humour to something, or add a picture. Or something.
- Other times I'll reword something I feel is a complete mess.
- Sometimes if I have the time I'll write an article from scratch. I don't have a lot of time though so this will not happen often.
Please don't hate me for anything I do on here. Please politely inform me of the error in my ways and I'll do my best to oblige. If I have done something "wrong" or upset someone, i probably didn't mean it, or if I've just generally acted too noobish, just let me know, and politely please. I don't have any hassles with anyone in real life and I don't plan to start having any on the net either.
Articles I've started from scratch and have written the majority (as far as I'm aware)
- Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport - An Article about the popular song by Rolf Harris
- Imagine (song) - A commentary on the popular song by John Lennon
- Tea-leaf reading - An article about reading to tea leaves.
- UnTunes:I will survive (Jurassic Park) - A Jurassic parody of "I will survive" by Aretha Franklin.
Articles I've contributed more than a sentence to (Or cleaned up a fair bit of a mess)
- Jupiter (The People of Jupiter) - Cleaned up a fair bit (it was quite the mess).
- Swiss cheese (The Swiss Cheese Paradox) - Added photo and paragraph
- Gympie - added a paragraph about James Nash and also some other little bits and pieces here and there.
- ↑ Yes, that's right, I'm Australian, so I also spell "strangely" sometimes....
- ↑ I guess it's possible it's been edited heavily since I last checked
- 3. ↑ It's not strange, you Americans are just lazy...
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.