From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Such barbaric politics are no longer used in most countries throughout the world.
edit What countries use politics?
Corruption is a ritual practiced by most modern day politicians. Corruption takes from the ancient Aztec belief in blood sacrifice, only instead of blood, modern day corruption is done with dignity sacrifice.
edit Political Parties
edit Third Parties
- Oops, were you looking for bitches?
edit Tea Parties
- Main article: Tea Parties
edit Differences between Left and Right politics
edit Same-sex Marriages
- Left: "Gays are fully functioning members of our society! How could we possibly alienate them? We should allow them to openly marry then they will be able to breed little gay babies that will grow up to help the straight people know what is cool to wear! We could turn America into a gay-farm!
- Right: "Gays! Gays everywhere! How can we ever survive with all these gays coming into our lives and gaying it up? If we don't pass laws banning gay people from living we will all eventually become... GAY! Oh god... how could anyone let this happen?!?! Pass the anti-Gay laws NOW!
edit Marijuana and Other Drugs
- Left: "Dude, like, Marijuana isn't bad for you. Its all natural, as in it grows in the ground! Are you saying Mother Nature made something bad? Marijuana kills less people than alcohol, smoking, and driving collisions COMBINED! The message is clear: LEGALIZE IT!"
- Right: "Marijuana is not accessible enough! To solve the drug problem Marijuana should be legalized so that the appeal among the Counter-Culture will be lower. It makes sense. Just think about it!"
edit Space Travel
- Left: "The Earth is going to hell with all these global warmings. What we really need is to develop settlements on Mars! No, not the moon. FUCK THE MOON! The moon couldn't support us with our modern ways! The moon is like the League of Nations of heavenly bodies. We need to use Mars to protect the Human race from extinction (and maybe some monkeys. Not the ones that throw poop though)!"
edit Time Travel