User:Sockpuppet of an unregistered user/Self-critical overly clichéd article
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“My wit is as unquestionable as is the clichédness of misquoting me.”
“In Soviet Russia, clichéd are YOU!!”
“I need to be quoted in this article too!”
Clichés are mythical creatures created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Greek gods during their sojourn in the physical universe, while they were smoking pot, drinking booze and having sex with locals, all at the same time.
- ↑ This is a bad title because it gives away too much of the concept.
- ↑ How predictable.
- ↑ Three clichés in one quote? You make me sick.
- ↑ Obviously.
- ↑ The clichédness is hurting my eyes!
- ↑ *BLERGH* Sorry, that sentence made me throw up.
- ↑ God no! This is just going to be a long humourless list!
- ↑ Could you possibly be any more cliché-ish?
- ↑ I retract my previous statement.
- ↑ If by "clichéd" you mean "perfectly normal woman", then you are quite correct.
- ↑ You think you're fucking magical, don't you?
- ↑ Will you stop this gay retared madness already?!
- ↑ AAAAAAAAA!
- ↑ An anticlimactic ending. It's totally cliché, but nonetheless I like it.