From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 16:07, August 20, 2013 by Simsilikesims
|This user is American|
...and unabashedly proud of it!
(List of American Uncyclopedians)
|MS-X||This user only speaks his mind enough to seduce and kidnap native mind-speakers for an authoritarian regime.|
- I don't multitask, but I do watch tv while surfing the internet with 5 browser windows open and playing Spider Solitaire. Unless my computer is stuck in safe mode. Then I beg Santa Claus for a new one.
- I am usually a pessimist, except when the glass is all the way full. Then I might complain about the size of the glass. Soda, milk or juice please, I dislike the taste of alcohol.
- I am proud to be an American, except when the Congress, the President, or the Corporations do stupid things.
- I like cats, except when my cat is biting or clawing me (which happens more often than you would think since she likes to claw for treats).
- I am on a gluten free diet. So forget the pie, cake and cookies, I can't eat them unless they're specially made. This includes fruitcake.
My current computer only works normally when running on battery power (ie when its unplugged). So until its fixed, I may not be on here much.I have a replacement now :) that works well, so far. The other one will soon find its place in the back room.
As of the 4th of July, I have an infected calf. (The official term is cellulitis.) Be thankful that I don't have a digital camera to show you gory pictures of it.Its healed now but still slightly reddish.
- I like white chocolate mochas.
- Ice Cream Flavors Not in the Top 100 - my first VFD casualty (you must remember this, a list is just a list...)
- What was God thinking!?
- Greatest discovery - my first ICU casualty (apparently someone disagreed with the idea that particular article was their greatest discovery)
- HowTo:Get a job - FFW casualty
- HowTo:Spend time with your pet
- Carbohydrates - my first PLS attempt
- Doctor Oz
- Spider solitaire - my first (failed) VFH nomination