From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
My name is S**** ***** and I am not a n00b.
Occupation as "gnomad."
I am one of those guys who clicks 'random page' and scours the place for missing periods. I have saved many an article from that mysterious blue template. Aah! My advice to anyone? Don't trust anybody that isn't logged in. (Also, Frenchmen.)
These are the pages that I gave a good going-over with my internet toothbrush.
- Albert Einstein#Einstein's Famous Formula
- Al Franken
- Ping Pong
- Stupid music (OK, you case-sensitive losers.)
- UnScripts: Alcoholic: The Untold Story
For more information, see the contributions page.
I tried to write an article once, and I don't know how to delete it. Ok, maybe I am a n00b.
Things that piss me off when people do them on Uncyclopedia.
- Double linking. Feels like dying. Oh, look at that, I just double-linked.
- Use "it's" when they should use "its". IT'S "ITS", MOTHERFUCKER!!!
- Also applies to "your" and "you're". SURE, IT'S REALLY HARD.
- Act like rambling idiots.
Alright, now go somewhere else, you user-stalker!