From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
(with thanks to those who helped)
- UnBooks:My Summer with Martin, Jane Austen
- UnBooks:The Three Weird Sisters are Alive and Well in Washington, DC -- nominated feature UnBook
- UnBooks:Panic on the Streets of Birmingham: Zombie Chaos and Civil Rights in the Sixties -- Featured!
- UnBooks:Special Insert Feature:Phil Eats His Way Across North America
- UnBooks:The World According to Garm -- Featured UnBook for August 2006 all right! And Featured on the Main Page!
- UnBooks:Letters from a God-Fearing Man ^
...and Wow, I can't believe I rewrote an UnNews article that actually made it to the Front Page (third or fourth attempt or something)....
- UnNews:Martians sue Blair for criminal damage -- Thanks to the other contributors & MoneySign for the image (which he forced me to resize under considerable duress--Uncle!)
- UnNews:Santa Updates With Fresh, Cleanshaven Look
- UnNews:Chunnel trains halted by suspiciously mundane events with cleanup from the Zim_ulator ^
- UnNews:Osaka bin Laden claims responsibility for cruise ship killer ‘mystery waves’.
^ = most recent
edit PLS Entries
- user:Shandon/What Color Is Your Obituary? -- under Best Rewrite -- TAKE THE TEST!!
- American Dream -- Winner under best N00B article! ...and, uh, also, Featured, after a few unsavory nomms.
- The Life and Times of Kraft Dinner -- under <gasp> Best Article -- honorable mention / dishonorable discharge / FEATURED!! Thanks to Brad for the nomm
- Nuremberg Rally -- only time to write one. Meh, honorable mention...but, thanks to Mhaille, FEEAAAATURED!!!
- UnScripts:The JFK Shootout of 1963 Featured!