User:Scott Gall/Rules for a new game-show
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
These are rules for a game show I just had the idea for.
- There are two teams of five.
- There are ten categories.
- One team picks their category.
- That team gets three questions with three possible answers, and they have 15 seconds to discuss their answer.
- After two categories, the winning team for the last two categories gets to eliminate a member of the losing team. If it's a tie, both teams lose a player.
- After ten categories, a cash prize is divided between everyone on the winning team for all ten categories. If it's a tie, everyone gets a share. The winners may come back the next night.