From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Welcome, ScottPat, to Uncyclopedia.
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
This is a site where you can edit and create funny articles composed of clever jokes or that mock/ are a spoof of Wikipedia articles.
- Beginner's Guide
- Help pages
- Our vanity policies: Why we don't want articles about your friends, and probably not about your school
- And, if you need to learn what is funny, what is not, and what seems funny except that it's been tried a hundred times here already, read "How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid."
These articles will help you learn what type of articles we write here an how to write them.
How to post to talk pages Please follow these general rules:
- Add comments at the end of a talk page so people notice them.
- Start your paragraphs with one or more : characters to indent them and set them off from other people's posts.
- At the end, type ~~~~ (four tildes), which gets replaced by your user name and the current date and time.
- Don't delete anyone's messages. In case of any controversy, we depend on an accurate record of what was written. You may disavow your remarks by
striking them through like this.
edit Useful Services
edit Requested Articles
This might help you get started:
Requested article: Prehistory (refresh for another article)