User:Schism1985

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

edit Schism1985

"Schism1985 is possibly the most creative and original username i've ever heard ever."

~ George Bush on Schism1985


I'm sort of a noob around here. I mostly revise abandoned/shitty articles instead of adding completely new ones (except for the That Fidgety Weird Kid Who Sits Behind You In Third Period article):

  • Dave Mustaine (My first actual work I completed on uncyclopedia, about 95% of what's on there is my own material, the other 5% is stuff I incorporated from previous versions of the page, namely the "Future" section and the template at the beginning of the article)
  • Ed Gein (this one's entirely my own work, I basically started from scratch since the one before it was far beyond saving)


Eaclogo This user is a member of the Evil Atheist Conspiracy.

"We're after your children and pets."

Users with this template are included into the Category:Evil Atheist Conspiracy

Personal tools
projects