User:Schabeindividuum/**doctor**

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

< User:Schabeindividuum
Revision as of 22:02, October 28, 2009 by Schabeindividuum (talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

> Hi.
> How do you do? What brings you to see me?

  • Last night I killed a moskito.

> Why do you say last night you killed a moskito?

  • I don't know. It is scary.

> Is it because of your plans that you say you do not know it is scary?

  • I do know.

> Maybe your life have something to do with this.

  • Of course, that might have had an influence.

> Is it because might have had an influence that you came to me?

  • Yes.

> I see... Well, what makes you believe this is so?

  • Mainly because of the moskito, but also because of my lantern.

> Are you sure that is the real reason?

  • I am positively certainly sure, yes.

> Are you sure that you are positively certainly sure yes?

  • Indeed.

> Can you elaborate on that?

  • My lantern shines very brightly at night, but when I get up in the morning it does not shine anymore.

> Does it bother you that when you get up in the morning it does not shine anymore?

  • Very much. That is the reason why I killed the moskito.

> When did you first know that you killed the moskito?

  • When I had hit it.

> What do you think?

  • I should not harm animals, even if they are very annoying. But you know, it's all because of the lantern.

> Are you positive that is the real reason?

  • Again: yes.

> Earlier you said might have had an influence?

  • That is true.

> I would appreciate it if you would continue.

  • Oh, sorry. I am still a bit shocked. But as I already told you, my lantern back home is the real cause of my depression.

> Is the fact that as you already told me your lantern back home is the real cause of your depression the real reason?

  • Now that you mention it, someone else might have been the cause. Help me, doctor!

> Does the fact that I mention it someone else might have been the cause help you doctor explain anything else?

  • That is nonsense.

> Go on, don't be afraid.

  • I don't want to anymore.

> Do you really think you might want not want to anymore?

  • Yes.

> Yes, hmmm... so, what makes you think this is so?

  • Is it impossible for me to simply quit this examination?

> I'll ask the questions, if you don't mind!

  • I do mind!

> Is it because of the lantern that you are going through all this?

  • That is perhaps true. I thought so up to only a minute ago, but now I wonder if it really was the true reason.

> Are you certain now you wonder if it really was the true reason?

  • I do.

> Is it because of the moskito but also because of your lantern that you say you do?

  • Maybe.

> I need a little more detail please.

  • The moskito attacked me.

> You mentioned that when you get up in the morning it does not shine anymore?

  • Yes, I think that perhaps that is the cause of magic.

> Is it because perhaps that is the cause of magic that you came to me?

  • Finally! Yes!

> How do you reconcile the people you hang around with?

  • They are different.

> Why do you say they are different?

  • They just feel paranormal.

> What makes you believe you killed the moskito?

  • I have it in my back pocket.

> Perhaps this has something to do with problems at school?

  • I never thought about that!

> You're being a bit brief, perhaps you could go into detail.

  • Please, let me go now.

> Is it because of any hobbies you have that you say let you go now?

  • Will this never end?

> Earlier you said might have had an influence?

  • ...
Personal tools
projects