From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Þis vser is æ Playwright of þe Monþ
And sœ was decœrated wiþ þe œld school VnScripts template.
Winner in September 2011
Notes for New Arrivals (Noobs)
If I see an article I like, I will leave an encouraging comment. My best advice for noobs is to sit tight and don't get depressed if your first effort doesn't receive universal praise. Also, see if there are other articles on the site that are in need of rewriting (there will be a tag) , a clean bit of editing or just a general move from incoherence to a status where it is readable and makes enough sense. Above all, stay calm and talk to other people here in the same way you would in real life. If you really want to go and have a rant, there are other places where that attitude is positively welcomed. And if you get a ban, serve your time and then come back and see what it was all about. Remember, admins tend to treat all new comers to this site as potential vandals so it is best to create the best impression to avoid that label. And if you do muck up unintentionally and get a ban, create an account on illogicpedia and serve your time doing something useful there.
If your writing muse pops out for a coffee and doesn't come back straight away, I suggest all writers to look around and offer ideas/suggestions to other people who are scribbling away on their computers. From my experience, another voice thrown in can make all the difference and produce a classic...or a dud.
See also this link - http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-boi1.htm which is applicable here too.
- UnBooks:Keith_Richards with Funnybony. This is a co-authored article based originally on an UnNews story I did earlier. Featured August 2010
- Herod the Great Featured December 2010
- Whigs Featured November 2010
- Augustus Featured November 2011
- RMS Olympic Featured April 2012
- Herman Cain Received co-credit with Magic man, Mattsnow and Socky for this one. Featured December 2011.
- UnScripts:Titanic Wireless Transmissions Conspiracy Featured April 2012
- Helen of Troy Featured August 2012
- Dylan Thomas. Featured April 2010
- Hmor With SPIKE.
- Stanley and Sisters
- The Brothers Karamazov
- Marie Antoinette A reasonable cake-orientated running joke expanded with illustrations.
- Gustav Mahler Added some pix. Minor re-work.
- Crusades Added a Crusade guide.
Providing Additional Material
At least articles where my additions were welcomed and made it to the 'final cut'. All featured.
- Kinsey Report No. 3: Sexual Behavior in Hamsters by Todd Lyons.
- Badly Drawn Porn by Mhaille.
- Frida Kahlo by Zana Dark.
- Battle of Grunwald by Ptok-Bentoniczny
- James_Broun-Ramsay,_1st_Marquess_of_Dalhousie by Sycamore
- Hochkonjunktur, bumste ich sie verlobtes, ich hatte geschlecht mit Ihrem man by Prettiestpretty
- Kitten Cookbook by Aleister
- Queen Victoria by Prettiestpretty
- Fanny Cradock by Prettiestpretty
Articles I have come across in need of urgent work
- William Shakespeare. Major surgery applied. Still not right but an improvement (check the history).
- Alfred Kinsey Improvements and new illustrations supplied.
- Spartacus Just remembered I had forgot all about this one.
- Hannibal. Another one I just remembered.
- Roman Empire Looks like a mess of disconnected ideas. One to work on sometime.
In My Head
- Also over there sometimes under the same user name as here. So if I am strangely quiet or under a ban for bad formatting, see me over there.
Writers who have left, disappeared into the night or were barred. Gone but not forgotten on this page:-
- Zana Dark Re-banned. Infinitely banned. Shame.
- PuppyOnTheRadio Banned. Great writer and contributor, Sockpuppeteer and Dramatist. Shame. Returned.