From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
First person female, telling her male boyfriend she wants a BDSM. First she eases him in by asking him to cum on her tits or something that guys enjoy doing, then she springs it on him: Are you into BDSM?
"It's not that I want you to hurt me, It's just that I want you to pummel me repeatedly with this 2X4"
using a belt sander on her
"putting on" Quantum Fantay
continuous references to "My Old Boyfriend" - "Chip, the guy you don't like? - "He never wanted to do anything fun with me."
From the old article
BDSM operates on the principle that if you are too emotionally insecure to believe that anyone would fuck you, you might find someone prepared to beat you. Or poop on your head.
bringing them slippers
locked in a cage like a Special Olympics sprinter before the big race.
BDSM in space
Most deities enjoy BDSM
Percy Grainger, a composer in the early 20th century, was a sadomasochist. He is remembered for nothing else.
BDSM includes a variety of practices, from the nearly mundane to the extreme. Some common practices include:
- Discussing safewords on the Internet for ten hours straight
- Yelling Random safewords in public to signify to your crowd of fuck-buddies that you are horny.
- Typing incest fantasies with bad spelling and punctuation
- Typing bestiality fantasies and believing that spelling it 'K9' makes it morally acceptable
- Watching reruns of The Dukes of Hazzard