User:Piet De Somere
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 12:35, January 21, 2008 by Piet De Somere
Is it just my impression or has the quality gone down terribly here?
This being featured tells us a lot about the site. And about the US of course.
Well, there have been good moments.
edit Favourite articles
- UnNews:Vogons: Earth no longer a planet
- Quantum Economics
- Murphy's law application for antigravitatory cats
- The Disease
- Decapitation Disease
- Pixellated Face Disease
- HowTo:Solve The 1x1x1 Rubik's Cube
- New Hampshire Merchant Cat
- Orange construction barrels
- African Giraffe
- Speech to text software
- External combustion engine
- Ipod Nano 200gb Instructions
- UnNews:New "voice chat" feature proposed for mobile phones
- Total Fucking Asshole Server 2006
- Banana Phone
- Backyard nuclear reactor
- Adobe Potatochop
- The Oldest Trick in the Book
- Worst 100 Ways to Deliver Bad News
- HowTo:Start a Religion
- Neolithic Age
- Table of Contents (Origin of Christianity)
- Colossus of Barbie (Ancient Egypt)
- Bouncy Castle (Middle Ages)
- Blackbeard Catering Company (Early Modern Age)
- The GI Joe-Transformers War (Early Modern Age)
- Founding Fathers (US History)
- Washington and Lafayette (US History)
- Battle of Gettysburg (US Civil War)
- Segregation (20th Century)
- Manhattan Engineering District (World War II)
- Pot v. Kettle
- Citizen Kong
- Philip Glass
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- The artist formerly known as God
- Charles Dickens
- Voynich Manuscript
- Binary (or Braille, or Morse code)
- Alliteration (and Belliteration and Celliteration)
- My first book
- Sexual innuendo
- List of one letter words starting with A
edit From the news
- UnNews:2001 Space Odyssey was faked, allege conspiracy theorists
- UnNews:EU vows to end Mideast strife with "Children's Crusade"
- UnNews:God sues Westboro Baptist Church
- UnNews:RIAA CEO discusses the analog hole
- UnNews:Popeye in critical condition from E. coli in spinach
- UnNews:Pope slanders Jews to appease Muslims after call for Crusade
- UnNews:Al-Qaeda operative spills the beans
edit Did you know
- ...that all of Grover Cleveland's presidencies were ended by successful assassinations?
- ...that God is possibly the best known fictional entity on Earth after the Beatles? He was elected to be our god for the 2006th year running this year, barely beating the Egyptian sun god Ra, Omnipotent Odin, and the Almighty Prune (still recovering from alcoholism). He is also dog spelled backwards.
- ...that the flooding of New Orleans was actually caused by a suicide plumber?
- ...that most superheroes wish they were working part-time? Quality day-care is hard to find these days.
- ...that Afghanistan is a country located in Central Asia and in the Middle East, serving as a vital bridge between “nations that like to blow themselves up” and “nations that nobody really cares about"?
- ...that RTFM is Interwebs-speak for "Repeat the first message". If someone tells you to RTFM, be patient with them and copy-and-paste your original message several times. Typing the message with capslock on will improve the chances that it will get through.
- ...that full penetration of the subject of sexual innuendo requires a long, hard look at the target and a strong grasp of linguistic intercourse.
- ...that zombies walk the Earth because there is simply no more room left in Hell; this as a result of the "No More Room In Hell Act" of 1662 wherein Satan outlawed further immigration into Hell because of "those damn dirty Americans" stealing all of the good jobs there and putting immense stress on the demonic economy?
- ...that the Holocaust is a controversial but hilarious subject?
- ...that for every sixteen breaths you take, Sting earns a million dollars?
- ...that some species of turtle are remarkably resistant to centrifugal force, and can reach upwards of 5000 rpm before their wee little flippers fall off?
- ...that Jesus loves you, but everybody else thinks you're a dick?
- ...that two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left?
- ...that two wrongs don't make a right, but two wrights made an airplane?
- ...that every year, more than 200,000 people die of papercut?
- ...that 2006 is the year of the Bonsai Kitten?
- ...that censorship is a tactic practiced by oppressive governments who believe in upholding an arbitrary social standard for the so-called " good of the people" while simultaneously imposing their peremptory moral values on their unwilling populace by dictating what is and what is not necessary for them to experience?
- ...that I touched it? Fuck you, Hammer.
- ...that there is no other word for thesaurus?
- ... about alliteration articulating an artistic approach aimed at annotating and arranging alphabetic accoutrements as alarmingly asinine alignments?
- ...that the external combustion engine is over 300% more efficient than its internal counterpart?
- ...that verb is a noun?
- ... that the Orange Construction Barrel (viae fabricatio barrelus) is one of several species of highly specialized plants which have adapted to be able to grow in the most extreme of conditions - the roadways of North America? It is the second most common member of the sub-genus fabricatio -- commonly known as the "fabriforms" -- and is prized for its weather-resistance and bioluminescent fruit.